SAN FRANCISCO, May 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global fiberglass fabric market size is expected to reach USD 14.93 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Rising penetration of the product in the electronics industry for manufacturing of printed circuit boards (PCB) is expected to drive the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The E-glass segment accounted for over 80.0% of the revenue share in 2017 on account of superior physical and mechanical properties such as high strength and stiffness and high temperature, flame and heat resistance
- The nonwoven fiberglass fabrics segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.3% in terms of revenue from 2017 to 2025 owing to its advantages over woven such as increased impact resistance, thermal insulation, and liquid repelling ability
- The application of fiberglass fabric in the construction industry accounted for 25.8% of the revenue share in 2017 on account of its increasing demand in the construction industry to mask cracks and improve integrity of walls and ceiling
- Fiberglass fabric in wind energy application is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.3% in terms of revenue during the forecast period owing to its electrical insulation and lightweight characteristics, which aids in improving efficiency of wind turbines and their energy output
- The industry in Central & South America is expected to register a growth of 7.3% owing to rising demand for the product in application industries including automotive, aerospace & defense, and electrical & electronics
- Major players in the industry focus on research & development activities to identify new market opportunities and product development on the basis of requirements from the application industries
Read 180 page research report with TOC on "Fiberglass Fabric Market Size By Application (Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Wind Energy, Aerospace), By Product (E-glass, S-glass), By Fabric Type (Nonwoven, Woven), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fiberglass-fabric-market
Fiberglass wind turbine blades are constructed using stranded E-glass and S-glass fabrics stitched together and impregnated with vinyl ester, polyester, or epoxy matrix. These composites offer high strength for manufacturing lightweight and efficient rotor blades for large wind turbines maintaining cost efficiency.
The product offer superior properties such as high electric insulation, tensile strength, and corrosion and chemical resistance. Increasing R&D to improve product performance, wrapping, weaving, cleaning, and finishing to offer different weave patterns suitable for industry-specific applications are poised to work in favor of the market.
The glass fiber production technology and unique post-processing systems have a significant impact on quality of manufactured fiberglass fabric. Innovation and development of new technologies to obtain superior product quality for high-tech aerospace & defense and electronics industry applications have tremendous impact on competitive environment.
Grand View Research has segmented the global fiberglass fabrics market on the basis of product, fabric type, application and region:
- Fiberglass Fabric Product Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Fiberglass Fabric Fabric Type Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Fiberglass Fabric Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wind Energy
- Fiberglass Fabric Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Specialty Glass, Ceramic & Fiber Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market – Ceramic sanitary wares are plumbing fixtures which comprise wash basins, shower plates, toilet bowls, bath tubs, etc.
- Ceramic Ware Market – Global market for ceramic ware is led by top multinational corporations which are have huge geographic footprints across the globe.
- Printed Textile Market – The nonwoven geotextiles market size in Europe, Middle East, and Africa, and Asia Pacific was estimated at USD 4.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.