SAN FRANCISCO, January 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The global dental sterilization market size is estimated to reach USD 1.91 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of dental conditions, growing number of dental care personnel, and rising number of dental facilities are anticipated to drive the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The consumables and accessories segment represented more than one fourth of the market revenue in 2017. These products are often disposed after single use, which makes their life cycle short and frequency of purchase high
- Asia Pacific is poised to be the most promising destination for global market players. Emerging countries such as India and China are offering numerous opportunities to market players due to increasing number of dental clinics and hospitals
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Hu-Friedy, Dentsply Sirona, Crosstex, Midmark, Matachana Group, W&H, Getinge, Nakanishi, Scican, and Tuttnauer.
Read 130 page research report with TOC on "Dental Sterilization Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories), By Product (Instruments, Consumables and Accessories), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-sterilization-market
Rising number of dental surgical procedures and increasing efforts to infection control and prevention cross infection by instruments are stimulating the growth of the market. Market players are also continuously involved in introducing new products, which is expected to positively influence the growth of the market. For instance, introduction of AdvantaClear surface disinfectant by Hu-Friedy, which kills pathogens in one-minute.
Key players operating in the market are using different strategies such as new product development, acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, and agreements to strengthen their foothold in the market space.
Moreover, the dental sterilization market in developed economies, such as U.S., Germany, France, and Australia, is comparatively mature owing to domicile of several key market players belonging to these countries and high demand for such products among end users.
On the other hand, developing Asian and Latin American countries, currently, have a moderate adoption of these products. Economic growth and rising disposable income in these countries are likely to propel the market. Manufacturing companies are investing in these rapidly developing markets in order to tap into the potential, provided pricing and distribution activities are undertaken efficiently.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental sterilization market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
- Dental Sterilization Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Sterilization Equipment
- Washer Disinfectants
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Cleaning and Disinfectant Equipment
- High-temperature Sterilizers
- Low- temperature Sterilizers
- Packaging Equipment
- Sterilization Equipment
- Consumables and Accessories
- Sterilization Packaging Accessories
- Instrument Disinfectants
- Surface Disinfectants
- Sterilization Indicators
- Lubrication and Cleaning Solutions
- Dental Sterilization End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Hospitals
- Dental Sterilization Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Medical Membrane Device Market - The global medical membrane device market is expected to show a lucrative growth over the forecast period, owing to the growing incidences of lifestyle related chronic diseases.
- Hospital Microbiology Testing Market - The Global hospital microbiology testing market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to increase in awareness levels of people related to onset of respiratory infections.
- Gerontology/Aging Market - The Global gerontology/ aging market is expected to witness healthy growth over the forecast period owing to significant factors such as increasing geriatric population and constantly improving geriatric care management services .
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.