DUBLIN, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fsmvd/uk_domestic_b2b) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the UK Domestic B2B Express Parcels Distribution Survey" report to their offering.
The UK Domestic B2B Express Survey has been the industry standard benchmarking survey for the express industry.The survey focuses on regular B2B parcels shippers within the UK, tracking changes in service usage and customer perceptions of the leading carriers and their performance levels. For many senior executives in the express industry the study sets independent KPI's for internal management initiatives and provides an invaluable competitor benchmark comparison which can work alongside in-house research data such as carriers' own customer satisfaction surveys.
This specialist business distribution survey is based on around 450 in depth telephone interviews with decision makers for UK domestic B2B deliveries of parcels 2 kg - 30 kg, in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and supported by CATI software. The core sample is selected from a large database of known users of parcel distribution services. The interviewers are experienced market researchers who have been involved with this study for many years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market metrics (average volumes, weights)
2. Carrier usage (most often used, others used in last 12 months/last 3 years, lapsed usage)
3. Carrier awareness (other carriers not used, spontaneous & prompted)
4. Carrier selection criteria
5. Pricing changes
6. Carrier performance ratings for the top two carriers (most often used and second most often used in volume terms) on Overall level of service plus five core attributes such as Price and Customer service
7. Carrier descriptors for the top two carriers on eleven key statements
8. Likelihood of recommending the primary carrier used (generating a customer Loyalty Benchmark for the industry)
9. Total spend and percentage of total spend with main carrier (Share of wallet)
10. Timed service usage
11. Website usefulness
12. Sales & marketing recall/rating
13. Carrier Service Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fsmvd/uk_domestic_b2b
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets