DUBLIN, Mar. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krbvh7/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International and Chinese Cobalt Industry - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
Jinchuan Group International Resources Co. Ltd is the largest producer of cobalt in China, possessing a complete integrated industrial chain of mineral exploration, mining, processing, smelting, refining and chemical engineering. As of the end of 2012, Jinchuan Group had boasted an annual production capacity of 9,100 tons of cobalt, a 50% market share in electrical cobalt market, and a 33% market share in cobalt oxide market. In 2012, Jinchuan Group acquired the South African company Mette Reese, thus adding cobalt mineral resources of 330,000 tons and cobalt metal base reserves of 88,000 tons.
Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of cobalt chemicals in China, with comprehensive cobalt production capacity ranking No.2 at home. It has KOLWEZI mine, NYOKA mine, KAMBOVE tailings and other mineral resources in Africa and other regions, with total amount of 31,900 tons of cobalt metal.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Cobalt Overview
2 Status Quo of Global Cobalt Market
3 Cobalt Market Development in China
4 China's Import and Export of Cobalt by Product
5 Major Global Cobalt Manufacturers
6 Major Chinese Cobalt Producers
7 Conclusion and Forecast
- Beijing Easpring Material Technology (300073)
- Glencore Xstrata
- Huayou Cobalt
- Jiangxi Jiangwu Cobalt Co., Ltd
- Jiangxi Jiangwu International Nickel and Cobalt New Materials Co.,Ltd
- Jiangxi Jiangwu Nickel and Cobalt New Materials Co.,Ltd
- Jinchuan Group Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Xinwei Nickel Cobalt Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Ramu Nico Management (Mcc) Limited
- Shaanxi Huaze Nickel & Cobalt Metal
- Shandong Jinling Mining (000655)
- Shenzhen Green Eco-manufacture Hi-tech (002340)
- Zhejiang Galico Cobalt& Nickel Material Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krbvh7/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets