DUBLIN, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Supply and Demand of Glyphosate in China" report to their offering.
This report mainly analyses the glyphosate industry of China from the aspects of supply, demand, price, consumption, export, as well as the future development at home and abroad.
Glyphosate tolerant crops, the genetic modified crop (GM crop), is the major driver of glyphosate industry. Along with the increasing GM crop planting areas, the capacity of glyphosate kept increasing since 2012 in China because of the higher profit and larger demand. However, the capacity operating rate of glyphosate was low. The output of glyphosate decreased in 2015 while the capacity increased. How did all glyphosate producers in China operate in 2015? How did the export situation of glyphosate be in 2015? The GM crop keeps developing, while the glyphosate in China is overcapacity now, how will the development trend of glyphosate be from 2016 to 2020? Will the demand for glyphosate increase or decline?
From the report, you can
- Understand China's capacity, output and consumption of glyphosate from 2014 to 2015;
- Gain insight into the glyphosate manufacturers from the aspects of capacity, output, distribution and pathway;
- Realize glyphosate products' export circumstance;
- Get potential expansions of glyphosate capacity in detail;
- Use our long-term forecasts on glyphosate demand to adjust your strategy.
To unfold the overall market of the China's glyphosate industry, the author has done deep research from the following aspects:
- Capacity, output and pathway of all producers in China, 2014-2015;
- Consumption and price of glyphosate in China, 2014-2015;
- Export of China's glyphosate by destination, 2014-Nov. 2015;
- Potential capacity of glyphosate in China;
- Forecast on glyphosate demand at home and abroad, 2016-2020.
- Hubei Trisun Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fuhua Tongda Agro-chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Good Harvest-Weien Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhenjiang Jiangnan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Tenglong Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Hebang Corporation Limited
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Hebi Agriculture and Forestry Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Henan HDF Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Qiaochang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co., Ltd.
- CAC Nantong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Jinlong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Sanonda Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Haoyang Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Binnong Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jurong Chemical Co., Ltd. (Jiangsu Yinyan Specialty Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Sichuan Beier Industry Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Huaxing Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jingma Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Vicome Greenland Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jinfanda Bio-chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Linghua Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jiahua Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Xianlong Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Dongzhi Guangxin Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Guang'an Chengxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Yiduoshou Bio-technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrn99d/supply_and_demand
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets