DUBLIN, Oct. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Air Purifier Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
China is emerging as a potential market for air purifiers due to rising levels of air pollution and increasing health consciousness among consumers in the country. Being the global manufacturing and research and development hub, China has been witnessing significant deterioration in air quality for the past few decade. The industrial sector of the country is also growing by leaps and bounds, which is leading to significant exploitation as well as degradation of various natural resources including air and water. Rising automobile fleet in the country is another factor causing health risks such as asthma, lung cancer, and respiratory and cardiovascular diseases.
These factors, in turn, are driving the adoption of air purifiers in commercial as well as residential spaces in China to minimize the incidences of such health risks. However, in China, air purifiers are far beyond the reach of mainstream population due to their high prices. Since the Chinese market does not have a proper regulatory framework in place, a wide range of low-price counterfeit products are available in the market, which further poses a grave challenge for organized air purifier manufacturers operating in China.
According to China Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the air purifier market in China is expected to grow exponentially at a CAGR of around 33% till 2019. The commercial and industrial sectors are major end user segments generating significant demand for air purifiers in China, while in the residential segment, air purifiers are more popular among high-income consumer groups.
Currently, the Chinese air purifier market is dominated by High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter based air purifiers. In addition, Chinese consumers are also showing inclination towards conjugated air purifiers equipped with both High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) as well as Activated Carbon filters. Other advanced patented air purification technologies such as Plasmacluster and Nanoe-G are expected to gain significant market share due to higher efficiency and competitive prices during 2014-19. China Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 discusses following aspects of air purifier market in China:
- China Air Purifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology & End User
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Market Overview
4. Global Air Purifier Market Overview
5. China Air Purifier Market Outlook
6. China High Efficiency Particulate Air based Air Purifier Market Outlook
7. China Activated Carbon based Air Purifier Market Outlook
8. China Electrostatic Precipitator based Air Purifier Market Outlook
9. China Ion & Ozone Generator based Air Purifier Market Outlook
10. Sales Distribution Analysis
11. China Air Purifier Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. China Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Airgle Corporation
- Aller Air Industries
- Austin Air China
- Beijing Yadu Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
- Bo Lu Ya Er (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell (China) Co., Ltd.
- IQAir AG China
- Panasonic Ecology Systems Guangdong Co., Ltd.
- Philips (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Sharp Electronics Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9j7gbw/china_air
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets