DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Avobenzone (CAS 70356-09-1) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of avobenzone. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on avobenzone end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with avobenzone market trends review, distinguish avobenzone manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes avobenzone prices data.
The last chapter analyses avobenzone downstream markets.
The avobenzone global market report 2016 key points:
- avobenzone description, its application areas and related patterns- avobenzone market situation- avobenzone manufacturers and distributors- avobenzone prices (by region and provided by market players)- avobenzone end-uses breakdown- avobenzone downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. AVOBENZONE GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. AVOBENZONE APPLICATION
3. AVOBENZONE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. AVOBENZONE PATENTS
5. AVOBENZONE MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General avobenzone market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of avobenzone5.3. Suppliers of avobenzone5.4. Avobenzone market forecast
6. AVOBENZONE MARKET PRICES
7. AVOBENZONE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5s5gz/avobenzone_cas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets