DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Flexible Packaging Market -By Packaging Materials, Food Products, End User Industry, Countries And Vendors - Forecasts, Trends And Shares (2014- 2019)" report to their offering.
This region is home to more than half of the human beings in the world. The region has a steady economic growth. The GDP growth for 2014-2015 is forecasted to be more than 5% which is helped by growth in economies, robust credit growth and good labour markets.
China, India and Japan are the leading exporters of goods to various parts of the world. China exported more than $2 trillion worth of goods around the world. This push of goods around the world from all the countries in this region helps the flexible packaging industry grow at a rapid pace.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Technology Overview
5. Asia Pacific Flexible Packaging Market by Food Products - Forecasts, Share and Trends
6. Asia Pacific Flexible Packaging Market by Packaging Materials - Share and Trends
7. Asia Pacific Flexible Packaging Market by End User Industry
8.Asia Pacific Flexible Packaging Market Forecast, Trends and Share by Geographical Regions
9. Asia Pacific Flexible Packaging Vendor Market Share
10. Competitive Intelligence and Profiles of Flexible Packaging Vendors
11. The Challengers
12. Investment Analysis
13. Future of Asia Pacific Flexible Packaging Market
- Mondi Group
- SIT Group
- Wipak Group
- Automated Packaging Systems
- Fres-co System USA
- Glenroy Inc.
- Innovia Films
- OxySense, Inc.
- Phoenix Closures
- Printpack Inc.
- Belmark, Inc.
- JL Packaging Corporation
- Oracle Packaging
- Prolamina Corporation
- Rollprint Packaging Products, Inc.
- Paharpur 3P
- PERUPLAST S.A.
- CL&D Graphics, Inc.
- Clear Lam Packaging, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m3zx6r/asia_pacific
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets