SAN FRANCISCO, May 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global aqua gym equipment market size is expected to reach USD 722.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.01% during the forecast period. Growing consumer awareness regarding healthy lifestyle and physical appearances.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, strength training equipment is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 6.24% from 2019 to 2025
- Cardiovascular equipment held the leading market share of 60.45% in 2018
- North America led with 40.1% share of the global aqua gym equipment market in 2018
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth with increasing disposable income in India, South Korea, China, and Japan
- Key market players include PlayCore, Inc.; AquaJogger; Acquapole sas; TEXAS REC; Hydro Fit Inc.; BECO-Beermann GmbH & Co. KG; Be Aqua Pte Ltd; Aqua Gear Inc.; and HydroWorx International, Inc.
- The market is highly competitive in nature. Manufacturers are concentrating on new product launches and technological innovation to estimate existing and future demand patterns from upcoming market.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Aqua Gym Equipment Market Size Analysis Report By Product (Cardiovascular, Strength Training), By Distribution Channel (Online, Specialty Store, Department Stores & Supermarkets), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aqua-gym-equipment-market
Rising pressure of hectic lifestyles among leads to serious health conditions such as high or low blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity to name a few. Aqua gym can reduce these problems as the workouts help reduce tension and also serve as a relaxing activity. Water gym also provides resistance as people move through it, which allows to work out vigorously with little chance of injury. Elderly prefer water fitness due to less probability of injuries. The exercise also helps cure hip and knee joint problems, especially among geriatric population.
Strength training aqua gym equipment category is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 6.24% from 2015 to 2025. The major reason people prefer aqua gym is its quick strength gaining procedures. It helps the muscles to get a rigid workout. It has been observed that 12 weeks of regular water gym training can provide significant gains in agility, strength, and flexibility. The quick fitness process associated with strength training is expected to drive growth of the global market.
North America is the largest market for aqua gym equipment. In 2018, it accounted for more than 40% of the global market. Gradually increasing health consciousness among a large number of U.S. population is anticipated to bode well for regional growth. Sales of floating fitness mats and water cycling has increased due to rising customers across the country. As per a New York based aqua fitness company AQUASTUDIO, aqua cycling has the ability to burn up to 600 calories in one hour.
The aqua gym equipment market is competitive in nature with the presence of many small and large players. Some of the major companies are PlayCore, Inc.; AquaJogger; Acquapole sas; TEXAS REC; Hydro Fit Inc.; BECO-Beermann GmbH & Co. KG; Be Aqua Pte Ltd; Aqua Gear Inc.; HydroWorx International, Inc.; and others. Equipment manufacturers are working on product innovation and development to attract more customers. Weight loss product manufacturer VACUACTIVUS has launched five aqua weight loss equipment to get aqua gym customer base in the market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global aqua gym equipment market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Aqua Gym Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Strength training equipment
- Aqua Gym Equipment Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Department Stores and Supermarkets
- Specialty Store
- Aqua Gym Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Food and Grocery Retail Market – The food & grocery retail industry has been growing steadily in recent years and the trend is likely to continue over the forecast period.
- Ice Cream Market – The rising demand for innovative flavors and formats and growing demand for impulsiveness to consume the product in developing countries is expected to drive the ice cream market growth during the forecast period
- Chocolate Confectionery Market – Declining price of cocoa beans which is a key raw material in the manufacture of chocolate confectionery items is anticipated to have a favorable impact on chocolate confectionery market growth over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.