DUBLIN, Ireland, August 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gfvwt5/world_subsea) has announced the addition of the "World Subsea Hardware Market Report 2012-2016" report to their offering.
Douglas-Westwood's (DW) first edition of the World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast was published in 2011 to great acclaim. The new 2012 edition builds on DW's market knowledge and provides a comprehensive analysis of the subsea hardware market through to 2016.
Expenditure of almost $135 billion is forecast over the next five years on subsea hardware; an increase of 14% over the preceding five-year period. The Golden Triangle' of subsea will continue to dominate upstream hardware expenditure, West Africa, GoM and Brazil, with Africa remaining the largest market. Growth offshore Brazil is driven directly by Petrobras' long-term deepwater and ultra-deepwater strategy.
Deepwater hardware expenditure is forecast to grow considerably over the next five years. Developments in water depths greater than 500 metres will account for over half of the total forecast market spend; illustrating the increasing importance of harder-to-produce reserves.
The World Subsea Hardware Market Forecast 2012-2016 contains:
- Field prospect data - analysis driven by identified fields/prospects in the DW subsea database. Historic and forecast component and expenditure breakdowns are included for Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Norway, UK and Rest of Western Europe.
- Regional forecasts - detailed by subsea production (trees, control systems, templates & manifolds, flying leads & jumpers), SURF (rigid & flexible flowlines, risers, steel & thermoplastic umbilicals) and pipelines (trunklines).
- Enhanced analysis - throughout the report new speed-read' sections summarising and explaining key points giving an enriching reader experience and understanding.
- Drivers, trends & themes - primary and secondary drivers for subsea field developments are explained, with an overview of market sector trends & themes, production options and the development of the sector.
- Supply chain - trends, main suppliers and competitive landscape analysis.
- Concise Report Layout - industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary & Conclusions
2 Drivers & Indicators
3 Subsea Development
4 Supply Chain
5 The Subsea Hardware Market Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gfvwt5/world_subsea
SOURCE Research and Markets