SAN FRANCISCO, May 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global warehouse management system (WMS) market size is expected to reach USD 5.72 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 16.3% during the forecast period. Growing transition towards cloud-based management systems in the warehouse industry is anticipated to boost the demand for WMS based on the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
Advancements in cloud-based technologies are estimated to fuel the adoption of WMS software irrespective of the size and complexity of the organization where these solutions are used. Surging demand for cloud-based systems can primarily be attributed to medium and small-sized businesses that do not require implementation of advanced warehouse technologies and high-speed automation.
Larger organizations are also switching to cloud-based warehouse management systems as it allows organizations to offload exhausting tasks such as maintenance, infrastructure administration, and timely upgrades, among other tasks that are carried out on the on-premise software. Cloud enables businesses running on conventional on-premise technologies to transit to a platform that will support and cater to their clients' needs more efficiently. Low upfront cost and shorter implementation time are key factors that are encouraging companies to move toward cloud-based systems.
The drive toward automation is high-paced where manufacturers are focusing on computerization of majority activities while suppliers are developing WMS solutions to support market demand. Demand for custom warehouse management and supply chain operation solutions is poised to grow over time and drive the market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Warehouse Management System (WMS) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Services, Software), By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), By Function, By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/warehouse-management-system-wms-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The cloud-based segment is expected to witness a high growth owing to numerous functionalities that cloud-based WMS offers over the traditional on-premise WMS. The segment is estimated to account for just over 55.0% of the overall revenue by 2025
- The transportation & logistics segment is projected to rise at the highest CAGR of about 18.0% from 2018 to 2025. This may be attributed to soaring need for technologically advanced warehouse management systems that can help logistics companies to keep their operations aligned with the ever-demanding market
- The Asia Pacific WMS market is likely to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period, due to high influx of e-commerce players in the region
- Some of the key players in the market are Manhattan Associates, Oracle, HighJump, SAP SE, Synergy Ltd., Tecsys, Reply, Epicor Software Corporation, and PSI Logistics GmbH
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Telecom Operations Management Market - The telecom operations management market has witnessed high growth over the last decade due to increased need for telecom companies to effectively and timely address varied customer demands in highly competitive environment.
- Fog Computing Market - The global fog computing market size was estimated at USD 9.33 million in 2016.
- Millimeter Wave (MMW) Technology Market - The global Millimeter Wave (MMW) Technology market size was valued at USD 426.5 million in 2015.
- Data Center Rack Power Distribution Unit Market - The global data center rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU) market size was valued at USD 1.22 billion in 2016.
Grand View Research has segmented the warehouse management system (WMS) market based on component, deployment, function, application, and region.
- WMS Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- WMS Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- WMS Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Labor Management System
- Analytics & Optimization
- Billing & Yard Management
- Systems Integration & Maintenance
- Consulting Services
- WMS Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Transportation & Logistics
- Food & Beverage
- WMS Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.