AARHUS, Denmark, August 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The joint-venture company SmartGo Pte Ltd, which consist of Unity Studios ApS and Grandwell technology Ltd, today announced the worldwide release of the iPad exclusive creativity app "Let's Grow!"
Watch the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDdf1XL8vvw
"Let's Grow!" challenges the players' creative skills in growing, composing and styling different flowers and leaves, and posing them in various pots and environments. The final result can be shared with friends and family on Twitter or Facebook, or it can be saved on the iPad to create HD wallpapers or virtual postcards.
In the improved global version the player now gets to level up and achieve titles and special items by solving 20 different design challenges. Each challenge can give up to 5 stars; precisely how many stars will be decided by the "Let's Grow!" community, as everyone will get the opportunity to both be inspired, but also to judge other players´ creations.
"We feel that we have created an experience that gives our players a daily dose of zen: A calm oasis of creative playfulness, some challenge even, but most of all just exploring the pure joy of creation" said Development Director Lars Kroll Kristensen, Unity Studios.
"Let's Grow!" is available for download on iTunes AppStore.
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/lets-grow!/id588671980
Download the press kit here: http://www.letsgrowapp.com/Press_Kit.rar
"Let's Grow!" features:
- Available languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian and Russian
- Create, grow and take care of your own unique virtual plants!
- Design your own leaves and flowers
- Unlock 20 design challenges
- Take snapshots of your plants and share them on Facebook and Twitter
- Earn stars by completing challenges and unlock titles, items and challenges
- Player judged challenge entries
- Advanced plant simulation, allowing plants to grow in their own natural way
- Unlock 27 different plant seeds
- Arrange plants using 23 different flowerpots
- Choose between 5 different posing environments
- Gorgeous HD graphics and 3D environments
- Optimized for retina display
For more information check out: http://www.letsgrowapp.com
Visit our homepage: http://unity-studios.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/unity3dstudios
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/unity_studios
About Unity Studios
When Unity Technologies revolutionized the game industry with Unity® back in 2004 the popularity of the software gradually exploded. To assist the growing community of Unity® users, Unity Technologies founded Unity Studios in 2008 to act as a professional consulting partner. In 2010 CEO Allan A. Kirkeby and Development Director Lars Kroll Kristensen became co-owners of Unity Studios with management as their key responsibility.
Unity Studios is currently incorporated in Aarhus, Denmark and is one of the worlds' most experienced Unity 3D work-for-hire companies developing 3D solutions, applications and games. They've worked on game titles such as Striker Superstars, Space Squad and Fusion Fall.
SmartGo Pte Ltd (SG) is a publishing joint-venture agreement between Unity Studios (DK) and Grandwell Technologies Ltd (HK).
SOURCE Unity Studios