SAN FRANCISCO, February 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global truck racks market size is expected to reach USD 1.09 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. Surging demand for aluminum-based truck racks owing to their lighter weight and longer lifetime is anticipated to be one of the key trends benefitting the overall market.
Raw materials supplied to truck rack manufacturers are generally procured from distributors employed by major steel and aluminum companies due to low procurement volumes. Moreover, value addition by manufacturers was observed to be the highest as they are thoroughly integrated from design to finishing of the product.
Product supply is carried out either by direct or indirect distribution channels. In addition, a majority of companies in the market operate dual distribution channels, such as distributors, dealers, and wholesalers. Presence of extensive distribution network ensures timely product supply across key operational regions, which positively influences market growth. Scope for product customization is low, with various customization options limited to change in length and size of the product. In addition, suppliers and distributors primarily take care of such customization, thereby adding to the value of the products.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Truck Racks Market Size & Share Analysis Report By Product (Steel, Aluminum), By Application (OEM, Aftermarket), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/truck-racks-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Aluminum truck racks are likely to register a CAGR of 6.6% by volume from 2017 to 2025. Reduction in overall product weight achieved with use of the material is fueling adoption
- The market in U.S. is poised to exhibit a CAGR of 4.8% in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is estimated to be the most promising region during the forecast period in terms of value as well as volume
- Demand for truck racks will be higher in the aftermarket as compared to OEMs, with the former projected to command just over 70.0% of the overall market volume
- Key industry players lay high emphasis on development of new product designs in order to attract consumers and operating extensive distribution network in a bid to augment market share.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Automotive Turbochargers Market - A turbocharger is termed as a forced induction system that utilizes energy of exhaust gases from the engines via a turbine. This helps in the induction of a volume of air into combustion chamber.
- Rear Axle Market - The global rear axle market size was valued at USD 40.87 billion in 2015. The increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles and stringent norms by the government regarding emissions are expected to drive the industry over the forecast.
- Automotive Noise, Vibration & Harshness Materials Market - The global automotive noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) materials market size was estimated at USD 8.02 billion in 2015.
- Agriculture And Farm Equipment/Machinery Market - The global Agriculture and Farm Equipment/Machinery market size was valued at 124.2 USD billion in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global truck racks market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Truck Racks Product Outlook (Volume, '000 Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Truck Racks Application Outlook (Volume, '000 Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Truck Racks Regional Outlook (Volume, '000 Units; Revenue; USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.