SAN FRANCISCO, October 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global specialty medical chairs market is expected to reach USD 7.65 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., Increasing geriatric population is expected to boost the adoption of specialty medical chairs. As per WHO, it is estimated that from 2025 to 2050, the older population is expected to almost double to 1.6 billion globally. According to The World Bank, population in Asia Pacific region is aging rapidly. More than 211 million people aged 65 years and above were living in East Asia and Pacific in 2010. The older population is expected to grow by 22% every five years in East Asia. This shows the potential demand for these equipment in the coming years.
As per the European Health Interview Survey (EHIS), 51.6 % of the European populace (18 years and above) was overweight in 2014. Rising prevalence of lifestyle-associated diseases, such as diabetes, obesity, chronic kidney disease, and cardiovascular disease, is increasing patient base for the adoption of these products. Furthermore, growing disabled population as a result of a rise in incidence of paralysis and spinal injuries is anticipated to drive the market to some extent. According to CDC, 53 million people in the U.S. are living with a disability.
Increasing reimbursement policies and supportive regulatory framework in developed nations are pushing the market growth. For instance, Medicare policies in the U.S. offer reimbursement for equipment such as wheel chairs, recliners, and other specialty medical chairs. In addition, key market players are offering customized products to meet the various needs of doctors and patients. Rising demand for new products, changing lifestyle, ease of use, and better facilities are factors expected to provide lucrative opportunities.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Specialty Medical Chairs Market Analysis By Product (Examination Chairs, Treatment Chairs, Rehabilitation Chairs), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/specialty-medical-chairs-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Rehabilitation specialty medical chair held the dominant share of 40.94% in the market owing to the increasing geriatric population
- Dialysis chair held the largest share in the examination segment owing to increasing prevalence of chronic kidney diseases and technologically advanced products offered by market leaders in this segment
- Treatment segment is anticipated to grow at a steady rate as these products are required for carrying out various treatment procedures and offer better comfort to patients during surgeries or other procedures
- Rehabilitation segment is also expected to grow steadily owing to the rising geriatric population and increasing demand for bathroom aids
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 7.5% owing to improving healthcare infrastructure, growing geriatric population, and rising disposable income, which is anticipated to drive the growth in Asia Pacific region
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/autologous-stem-cell-and-non-stem-cell-based-therapies-market
- Surgical Navigation Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-navigation-systems-market
- Hemostasis Analyzers Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hemostasis-analyzers-market
- Auto-Injectors Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/auto-injectors-market
Grand View Research has segmented the specialty medical chairs market on the basis of product and region:
- Specialty Medical Chairs, Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Examination Chairs
- Blood Drawing
- Treatment Chairs
- Rehabilitation Chairs
- Examination Chairs
- Specialty Medical Chairs, Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabian
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.