SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global shoe deodorizer market size is expected to reach USD 153.2 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period. Factors such as increased inclination toward foot health and shoe hygiene as well as growth of the footwear industry drive the demand for deodorizers. The growing popularity of fitness activities has resulted in an increased demand for sports shoes. This subsequently drives the demand for deodorizers to get rid of odor. Even sports footwear with mesh panels for increased ventilation is not entirely immune to the accumulation of sweat. Moreover, the bacteria can cause infections if precautionary measures are not taken. Gym and fitness enthusiasts engage in prolonged workout sessions and physical activities. The sweat generated causes bacterial growth and odor in footwear, thereby increasing consumer inclination for shoe deodorizers.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The powder segment is projected to register a significant CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period owing to its effectiveness in absorbing moisture
- The offline distribution channel dominated the global market with an overall revenue share of 81.0% in 2018 with a rising number of specialty stores offering a range of shoe care products
- North America dominated the global market in 2018 with a share of 35.2%. This trend is projected to continue over the next few years
- The shoe deodorizer market is highly competitive in nature. Key players include S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.; Reckitt Benckiser Group plc; Blistex Incorporated; Sanofi S.A.; Ningbo Jiangbei Ocean Star Factory & Trading Co., Ltd; Zamtek Solutions; Puma SE; Scholl's Wellness Co.; Church & Dwight Co., Inc.; and Chattem, Inc.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Shoe Deodorizer Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Spray, Powder, Insole), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Region, Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/shoe-deodorizer-market
Sprays accounted for the largest share of 45.7% in 2018. Spray products not only mask odor but also help eliminate the bacteria that causes the odor. They are also more convenient and easier to use when compared to their counterparts. New product developments in the category is widening the visibility of these products. For instance, sōlscience, a company launched in 2016, offers a range of premium shoe deodorizer sprays, available in multiple fragrances including Midnight Cherry, Citrus Chill, and Tropicali.
Online channel distribution is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the rising penetration of digital media and marketing. The increasing number of internet users, particularly in developing economies such as China, India, and Brazil, drives the online market for deodorizers. Moreover, popular online retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Flipkart, and Myntra offer a range of shoe care products, further driving the product demand. North America dominated the global market in 2018 owing to the booming fitness industry in the region. The increasing focus on fitness subsequently drives the sales of sports footwear, thereby resulting in high product demand.
Grand View Research has segmented the global shoe deodorizer market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Shoe Deodorizer Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Shoe Deodorizer Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Shoe Deodorizer Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Clothing, Footwear & Accessories Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Luxury Travel Market - Increasing disposable income and consumer spending of middle and upper class, growing demand for accumulation of travel memories, increasing in micro trips, and emerging tourism and corporate industries across the globe are expected to drive the luxury travel market
- Athletic Footwear Market - Growing enthusiasm and awareness regarding health benefits of sports & fitness activities, flourishing retail e-commerce sector worldwide, and rising levels of disposable income of consumers are estimated to be the key trends stoking athletic footwear market growth.
- Sports Equipment Market - The sports equipment market is witnessing a considerable growth across the globe owing to increasing adoption of sports and recreational activities by people for stress management and growing health awareness.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.