SAN FRANCISCO, May 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global riveting tools market size is expected to reach USD 284.8 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period. Growing demand for automation across the industries is expected to drive the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Battery powered products are expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% by revenue, from 2018 to 2025 driven by superior efficiency, faster operation cycles, and wireless operation, further leading to a heightened product adoption
- Rising usage in automotive and aerospace industry on account of increasing air traffic and burgeoning passenger car sales is expected to drive the market at a CAGR of 5.2% in terms of volume from 2018 to 2025
- North America accounted for the usage of 562.1 thousand riveting tools on account of the presence of a notable aerospace industry coupled with regrowth of the building and construction industry
- Major companies in the riveting tools market focus on improvement of their product portfolio coupled with high investments in research and development of low-cost materials that provide superior properties
Read 194 page research report with TOC on "Riveting Tools Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Pneumatic, Battery Powered), By Application (Automotive & Aerospace, Building & Construction, Transportation), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/riveting-tools-market
The outlook of raw materials, such as steel and aluminum industry is expected to remain robust due to strong economic fundamentals such as investment due to high confidence, strong consumption, rising income and low interest rates. In addition, recent tax reforms are expected to boost growth of the steel market in U.S., which is expected to benefit the riveting tools market.
Superior operation and high efficiency provided by the pneumatic tools and complex propulsion mechanism adopted by the guns were observed to be the major factors responsible for the high product price. However, the overall price is expected to decline in the wake of introduction of the battery-operated tools.
Battery operated products can exhibit higher substitution of the normally used pneumatic and hydro-pneumatic rivet guns as they are sold within same or lower price range. However, the products are not expected to gain much headway in the substitution of tong or hand held rivet guns as the latter are available in a lower price bracket.
Grand View Research has segmented the riveting tools market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Riveting Tools Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Battery Powered
- Lazy Tong
- Hand Held Lever
- Riveting Tools Application Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Building & Construction
- Woodworking & Decorative
- Hemodialysis Vascular Grafts Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Automotive & Transportation Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Road Safety Market – The road safety market is expected to exceed over USD 6.0 billion by 2022 owing to the increased road fatalities leading to the emerging need for road safety and security.
- Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market – Global Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market is expected to experience rapid growth due to increase in automobile demand and production across the globe over the forecast period.
- Automotive Electronic Brake System Market – The global automotive electronic brake system market is estimated to grow at a CAGR close to 5% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.