SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global rice noodles market size is expected to reach USD 9.51 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2020 to 2027. The growing popularity of Asian cuisine across the globe is playing a crucial role in expanding the scope of the market. Along with that, health benefits associated with rice noodles are fueling the growth of the market. A 2-ounce serving of rice noodles contains less than 0.3 grams of fat, which helps in keeping the amount of calories consumed low. It is also rich in manganese, which is essential for metabolism, thereby helping in regulating blood sugar and decreasing inflammation in the body.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The stick segment accounted for a share of more than 40.0% in 2019. This is attributed to its versatility, which has led to its adaptation according to the regional taste of various countries
- The vermicelli product segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during forecast years with a CAGR of 15.0% from 2020 to 2027. The thin texture that makes it suitable for quick cooking is playing a crucial role in the rapid adoption of the product
- The conventional cooking method accounted for a share of more than 50.0% in 2019. Conventional variants can be cooked with a large variety of ingredients, providing the freedom to shape the taste and flavor of the dish
- By distribution channel, hypermarkets and supermarkets accounted for a share of more than 45.0% in 2019. Easy access to such products as staple food items in supermarkets is expected to remain a favorable factor for the segment growth
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Rice Noodles Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Stick, Vermicelli), By Cooking Method (Instant, Conventional), By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rice-noodles-market
Asian restaurants have also been playing a fundamental role in enhancing the penetration of the product across the globe. Noodles & Company, a dine-in, carryout/online ordering and catering restaurant chain, has been serving rice noodles in order to create gluten-free dishes. In August 2016, Explore Cuisine launched Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles. These are made using organic, nutrient-rich whole grains, and are certified organic and vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free. These are available in packs of 2-ounce and contains 4 grams of protein.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share of 65.0% in 2019. These products are a part of the staple of Asian cuisine and are used for cooking a variety of dishes in the region. Strong demand for such products in countries of the Far East and Southeast Asian countries is expected to fuel the growth of the regional market in the near future.
Grand View Research has segmented the global rice noodles market based on product, cooking method, distribution channel, and region:
- Rice Noodles Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Rice Noodles Cooking Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Rice Noodles Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores & D2C
- Rice Noodles Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Rice Noodles Market
- Thai President Foods Public Company Limited
- NONGSHIM CO., LTD.
- TOYO SUISAN KAISHA, LTD.
- Nasoya Foods USA, LLC
- Nona Lim, LLC.
- McCormick & Company, Inc.
- Lotus Foods, Inc.
- Annie Chun's, Inc.
- Embridge Foods, Inc.
- Natural Earth Products, Inc.
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Pasta And Noodles Market– The global pasta and noodles market size was valued at USD 59.6 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
- Coconut Products Market – The global coconut products market size was estimated at USD 30.38 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period.
- Vegan Food Market– The global vegan food market size was valued at USD 12.69 billion in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2019 to 2025.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.