SAN FRANCISCO, July 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The research department explosive market size in North America and Europe is expected to reach USD 14.5 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period. The market is anticipated to be driven by proliferating defense spending and growing military activities in upcoming years. Increasing demand for mining industry across the U.S. will fuel the product growth across North America. Rising construction and infrastructure development activities across Europe is another factor driving industry growth. The military industry across these regions is also expected to witness a significant growth over the next few years on account of growing security concerns.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The North America and Europe Research Department Explosive (RDX) market is anticipated to reach 2.2 million tons by 2030, at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2019 to 2030
- Military application in North America is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 2.9% over the forecast period
- Civilian application accounted for a market share of around 30% in 2018 in Europe
- The U.S. RDX demand is anticipated to exceed 990 kilo tons by 2030
- North America is projected to witness a remarkable growth rate of 2.8% over the forecast period, owing to the rising supply and demand of various fireworks such as recreational fireworks, powder-actuated nail guns
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Eurenco, Chemring Nobel, Prva Iskra- Namenska a.d., BAE Systems, Nitro Chem S.A., Austin Powder Company, EPC Groupe, LSB Industries Inc., Ensign Bickford Company, Dyno Nobel
Read 98 page research report with TOC on "Research Department Explosive (RDX) Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Application (Military, Civilian), By Region (North America, Europe), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2030" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/research-department-explosive-rdx-market
Pyrotechnics is one of the key application segments in North America. It contributed around 15% of overall demand in 2016. These are highly effective irritant devices, which eject small loads of irritant submunitions from a single projective.
North America and Europe Research Department Explosive (RDX) market participants are adopting various strategic initiatives such as expansion of product portfolio, new product development as well as mergers & acquisitions. Companies are spending extensively on R&D activities in order to develop innovative products to aid defense forces and cater to ever-increasing product demand.
Increasing demand for rare earth metals and minerals is expected to grow over the next few years. Usage of RDX in mining industry coupled with Increasing demand for rare earth metals and minerals is expected to assist the market growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the Research Department Explosive Market report on the basis of application and region:
- Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2030)
- Melt cast & pressed explosives
- Cast PBX
- Demolition blocks
- Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2030)
- North America
- Czech Republic
Find more research reports on Organic Chemicals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Soil Treatment Market – Rising high quality food grains demand owing to increasing population is expected to drive global soil treatment market over the forecast period.
- Chemical Cellulose Market – Global chemical cellulose market is expected to witness strong growth over the next seven years on account of increasing demand from various end-use industries including textiles, food & beverages and cosmetics.
- Ketone Market – Global ketone market is expected to grow on account of growing demand in end use industries such as automotive and medical.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.