SAN FRANCISCO, March 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global rare hemophilia factors market size is anticipated to reach USD 336.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Several factor concentrates gaining marketing approvals from regulatory bodies such as the U.S. FDA are expected to provide a significant push to the market. In addition, growing adoption of prophylaxis treatment by patients is expected to boost the growth of the market in coming years. Patients with severe rare hemophilia factor disorders are recommended prophylactic treatment to avoid bleeding episodes and improve quality of life.
Favorable government initiatives and mandates to increase diagnosis and treatment rates are escalating the growth of the market. For instance, the U.S. Congress enacted the Orphan Drug Act (ODA) in 1983. From 1983 to 2015, around 3,647 drugs were designated the status of orphan drugs and 554 drugs were approved by the U.S. FDA. Several key market players in the market are focusing on R&D to launch new products and solutions for the treatment of rare hemophilia factor disorders. For instance, in October 2015, FDA approved Coagadex for treatment of hereditary factor X deficiency. Introduction of new factor concentrates is likely to bolster market growth over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Rare Hemophilia Factors Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By Treatment (Fresh Frozen Plasma, Factor Concentrates, Cryoprecipitate), By Region, Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rare-hemophilia-factors-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Based on type, factor VII accounted for the largest share in 2016, owing to higher prevalence of this deficiency
- Factor concentrates is anticipated to be the most promising segment, registering a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period. This type of treatment is considered to be the safest and most effective treatment for rare hemophilia factor disorders
- Fresh frozen plasma is estimated to command just over 53.0% of the market value by 2025
- Asia Pacific rare hemophilia factors market is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of over 5.5% during the same period. The growth of the region can be attributed to wide base of population and high number of consanguineous marriage
- Some of the key players in the market are Novo Nordisk; Biogen; Bayer healthcare; Pfizer, Inc.; Baxalta; CSL Behring; and Bio Products Laboratory Ltd.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Temperature Management Market - Rising ageing population along with increased incidences of cardiac arrest as well as central nervous systems disorders is expected to drive the global temperature management market growth.
- Burn Care Market - The global burn care market size was estimated at USD 1.66 billion in 2016.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment Market - The global hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices market size was estimated at USD 2.21 billion in 2016.
- Non-PVC IV Bags Market - The global non-PVC IV bags market size was estimated at USD 1.11 billion in 2016.
Grand View Research has segmented the global rare hemophilia factors market on the basis of type, treatment, and region:
- Rare Hemophilia Factors Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Factor I
- Factor II
- Factor V
- Factor VII
- Factor X
- Factor XI
- Factor XIII
- Rare Hemophilia Factors Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Factor Concentrates
- Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Rare Hemophilia Factors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.