BANGALORE, India, Dec. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Radio Access Network Market is Segmented by Communication Infrastructure (Small Cell, Macro Cell, RAN Equipment, and Distributed Antenna System), Technology (2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G), and End User (Residential and Enterprise): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Internet & Telecom Category.
The global radio access network (RAN) market size was valued at USD 17.80 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 44.78 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2019 to 2026.
Major factors driving the growth of radio access network market size are a surge in demand for mobile broadband services, increased network densification, rising mobile data traffic, and increased investments in smart cities.
This study comprises an analytic depiction of the global radio access network market size, trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets. The report also includes the radio access network market share of key vendors and market trends.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Radio Access Network Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-2X44/Radio_Access_Network_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE RADIO ACCESS NETWORK MARKET SIZE
An increase in demand for mobile broadband services is expected to drive the radio access network market size. Mobile broadband subscriptions have increased at an annual rate of more than 20% over the last six years. This rapid acceptance of mobile broadband networks was attributed to affordable rates. The average subscription price of mobile broadband was 0.7% of the gross national income (GNI) per capita in developed economies, compared to 4.3% of the world's GDP per capita in emerging economies. This is expected to increase the number of 5G mobile broadband subscribers, stimulating the growth of the radio network access market size.
Growth in network densification is expected to increase the growth of radio access network market size. Network densification is an important part of 5G architecture deployment, which offers dramatically improved data speeds, from megabits per second (Mbps) to gigabits per second (Gbps) and ultra-reliable low latency, from tens of milliseconds to milliseconds.
An increase in demand for network infrastructure due to the Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to further accelerate the growth of radio access network market size. IoT is enhancing the technical environment across all vertical lines, and companies are searching for ways to enhance their operations in the phase of evolution. Organizations need real-time insight and intelligence in their organizational and operational data to achieve a new level of performance, precision and cost-savings. This large amount of data will contribute to an increased demand for advanced network technology to extend data capacity and coverage density with small cells and distributed antenna systems.
View Report Details Before Purchasing : https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-2X44/radio-access-network
RADIO ACCESS NETWORK MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest radio access network market share during the forecast period. This dominance of North America is attributed to the strong presence of some of the leading companies in this region. Furthermore, the government's supportive initiatives for the commercialization of the 5G network also fueling the growth of the radio access network market size.
LAMEA is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 14.5% during 2019-2026. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific region is also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to the increasing number of mobile subscribers and significantly growing adoption of advanced transmission systems and networks in the region.
Inquire for Regional Report : https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-2X44/Radio_Access_Network_Market
TOP COMPANIES IN THE RADIO ACCESS NETWORK MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
The radio access network market is concentrated, with multiple international players trying to dominate the market. In order to maximize opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects of fast-growing segments while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Some of the top companies in the radio access network market size include Huawei Technologies, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Ericsson, Nokia Corporation, ZTE Corporation, Fujitsu, Qualcomm Incorporated, Intel Corporation, and NEC Corporation.
Key Market Segments:
Radio Access Network Market By Communication Infrastructure
- Small Cell
- Macro Cell
- RAN Equipment
Radio Access Network Market By Technology
Radio Access Network Market By End User
Buy Now for Single User + COVID-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2X44&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + COVID-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2X44&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- C-RAN Market - Major factors driving the growth of C-RAN Market size are growing technological advancement in wireless and optical communication systems, increasing network congestion due to smart devices' wide usage and limited spectrum availability. The growing deployment of centralized baseband technology to improve network capacity in hotspot traffic across areas such as offices, stadiums, city squares and suburban hubs with a high population density per wireless network node contributes to the growth of the Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market size.
In addition, a large rate of adoption of virtual/Cloud-RAN technology to minimize the capital expenditure of mobile network operators by implementing Network Function Virtualization (NFV) is expected to fuel the growth of the C-RAN market size.
Some of the top companies in the C-RAN market size are Nokia Corporation, Cisco Systems, Samsung Co Ltd, ZTE Corporation, Altiostar, Ericsson AB, NEC Corporation, Huawei Technologies., Fujitsu, Intel Corporation, Mavenir Systems, Asocs Ltd., etc.
This report provides a complete quantitative data and qualitative analysis on the global market for Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN). Market size is analyzed by country, product type, application, and competitors. Expanded coverage includes additional end-user industry breakdowns and in-depth producer profiles.
- Virtualized Radio Access Network (vRAN) Market - In 2018, the global Virtualized Radio Access Network (vRAN) market size was 200 Million USD and it is expected to reach 126700 Million USD by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 123.8% during 2019-2025.
In the industry, Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia) profits most In 2017 and recent years, while NEC and Altiostar ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 26.09%, 15.61% and 11.83% in 2017.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Nowadays, there are three main types of Virtualized Radio Access Network (vRAN), including Software, Platform and Servers. And Software is the main type for Virtualized Radio Access Network (vRAN), and the Software reached a sales volume of approximately 76.45 M USD in 2017, with 37.94% of global sales volume.
- Distributed Antenna System Market - The global Distributed Antenna System market size is projected to reach USD 6748.5 Million by 2026, from USD 4573.2 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2021-2026.
- 5G Chipset Market - The global 5G Chipset Market size is expected to be USD 2,120.0 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 22,929.0 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 48.7% from 2020 to 2026.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the highest contributor to the global market, with USD 752.6 Million in 2020, and is estimated to reach USD 8,713.0 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 50.5% during the forecast period.
5G chipset market analysis mainly comprises components in consumer devices, customer premise equipment, and network infrastructure equipment, allowing the end-user to form the wireless network based on 5G standards.
- 5G Infrastructure Market - The global 5G infrastructure market size was valued at USD 371.4 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 58,174.6 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 95.8% from 2018 to 2025.
North America is expected to hold the largest 5G infrastructure market share during the forecast period. The growth witnessed in the region is likely to be guided by the involvement of large and influential players and the US government's spending on providing 5G Infrastructure in various government and private organizations.
The Europe 5G infrastructure market was valued at USD 359.3 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 42.70 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 85.1% from 2020 to 2027
- 5G Technology Market - The global 5g technology market size is anticipated to be at USD 5.53 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 667.90 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 122.3% from 2021 to 2026.
Asia-Pacific would be the highest contributor to the global 5G Technology Market, with USD 2.20 Billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach USD 329.09 Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 130.7% during the forecast period.
- 5G Development Market Growth in Korea, United States, China, Europe and Japan- Major factors driving the growth of 5G development market size include the rising adoption of virtual networking architectures in telecommunications and the rise in mobile data traffic. It is also projected that growing M2M connexions across different industries would fuel the growth of 5G development market size during the forecast period.
This report summarises the recent significant developments in the implementation of 5G in five major regions, including Korea, China, Europe, Japan, and the United States, and analyses potential impacts.
- Small Cell 5G Network Market - Small cell 5G network market size was valued at USD 478.00 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 8,328.00 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 43.00% from 2020 to 2027.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the deployment of a small cell 5G network is expected to grow at the highest rate in outdoor application owing to the rise in digitization and supportive government initiatives toward digitizing their entire business process.
- 5G Base Station Market - 5G Base Station Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Macro, Small, Pico, Femto), by Application (Smart Home, Autonomous Driving, Smart Cities, Industrial IoT, Smart Farming, Other) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
In 2019, the global 5G Base Station market size was USD 16920 Million and it is expected to reach USD 30750 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of -1.5% during 2021-2026.
- 5G IoT Market - In 2019, the global 5G IoT market size was USD 225.5 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 1544.1 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 31.4% during 2021-2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Short-Range IoT Devices, Wide-Range IoT Devices), by Application (Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Government, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports