SAN FRANCISCO, June 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global nylon 6 filament yarn market size is expected to reach USD 33.58 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. The global textile industry has been undergoing rapid changes owing to increasing focus of market participants on introducing sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics.
In order to achieve the same, the industry is expected to witness technological advancements in the coming years. Spiraling demand for high-quality apparels at an affordable price and changing fashion preferences are driving nylon 6 filament yarn market.
Rising adoption of nylon for manufacturing textile accessories ranging from automotive textiles to smart textiles, which are employed in military and defense applications, is anticipated to support the growth of the market. Apart from being lightweight and versatile, nylon also facilitates higher design flexibility, which enables production of advanced shapes without compromising the safety and stability of products.
Growing prominence of nylon substitutes such as polypropylene, bioabsorbable polymers, para-aramid synthetic fibers, and polyvinylidene fluoride is anticipated to hamper growth prospects of the market. Over the last few years, PVDF has been experiencing widespread acceptance as a significant substitute of nylon, especially in fishing lines.
Compared to nylon, polypropylene is smoother and more elastic. It has high tensile strength, low elongation, and better handling characteristics. It is used in various applications such as textile, medical, and fishing. Other environment-friendly substitutes such as bioabsorbable polymers pose a significant threat due to lack of environmental viability of nylon.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Nylon 6 Filament Yarn Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Sports Apparels, Fabric, Sports & Adventure Equipment, Travel Accessories, Fishing Nets), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nylon-6-filament-yarn-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Sports apparel is expected to be the most prominent application segment over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the largest as well as the fastest growing regional market in terms of value during the forecast period
- Changing consumer lifestyles, such as growing preference for exercise for better health, are augmenting the demand for sports apparel, thereby providing a fillip to the market
- Consumers are increasingly opting for high-quality products at an affordable price
- Operating prices and raw material procurement costs have significantly reduced over the past two years
- The fabrics application segment is likely to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% in terms of volume during the forecast period
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Specialty Polymers Market - Specialty polymers market demand is expected to be fueled by the growth of the construction and electronics industry.
- Nonwoven Filter Media Market - The global nonwoven filter media market size was USD 4.29 billion in 2015.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Compounding Market - The global polyethylene terephthalate (PET) compounding market size was USD 3.95 billion in 2015.
- Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) Market - The global polyether ether ketone (PEEK) market size was USD 488.8 million in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global nylon 6 filament yarn market on the basis of application and region:
- Nylon 6 Filament Yarn Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Sports Apparels
- Sports & Adventure Equipment
- Travel Accessories
- Fishing Nets
- Nylon 6 Filament Yarn Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.