SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global nonwoven disposable gloves market size is expected to reach USD 975 million by 2025, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period, as per a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Increasing medical spending in developing economies such as India with high demand for advanced healthcare services is anticipated to drive the expenditure in healthcare industry. Rising awareness among consumers regarding hospital-acquired infections has resulted in growing demand for nonwoven disposables.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Wetlaid technology segment is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.9% over the forecast period in comparison to other technologies on account of its properties such as anti-bacterial, liquid repellent, and breathable & soft fabric
- Non-soaped segment is expected to account for a major share of the market as compared to pre-soaped gloves segment owing to its rising use in healthcare facilities, where the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) is high
- Asia Pacific for nonwoven disposable gloves market is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 5.7% owing to the rising healthcare expenditure, increasing demand for advanced healthcare services, and increasing consumer awareness regarding HAI
- Mexico is expected to emerge as a major growth driver triggering the demand for nonwoven disposable gloves in North America owing to government initiatives, such as the National Infrastructure Plan, which is expected to improve healthcare services in the country
- Manufacturers are coming up with innovative strategies to lure new customers and distribute nonwoven disposable gloves directly to hospitals, commercial institutions, and consumers to avoid additional costs.
Read 102 page research report with TOC on "Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Spunlace, Wetlaid, Airlaid, Needle Punched), By Product (Pre-soaped, Non-soaped), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nonwoven-disposable-gloves-market
Healthcare industry in Germany, the U.K., and Sweden is expected to register a rise in healthcare expenditure, thereby leading to growth in the production as well as in the consumption of medical devices and medical products. Europe is a major importer of medical products and manufactures premium quality, environment-friendly, and efficient nonwoven disposable products owing to their high demand in the region. In addition, increasing demand for advanced medical services and related products is expected to drive the demand for nonwoven gloves in Europe.
Companies are focusing on the use of advanced technologies as well as advancements in existing technologies to manufacture optimum quality gloves for use in medical applications. Furthermore, the use of automation to manufacture standardized products of high quality is a major focus area of the companies to gain a competitive edge over other players. Asian manufacturers lead the overall market as they can offer premium quality products at lower prices. Manufacturers in North American and European regions are focusing on widening their product portfolios to sustain fierce competition in the market and strengthen their position.
Grand View Research has segmented the global nonwoven disposable gloves market on the basis of technology, product, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Needle Punched
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Smart Textiles Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Ballistic Protection Market – The global ballistic protection market is expected to witness sustainable growth over the forecast period on account of growing external as well as internal security threats due to conflicts between countries along with increasing warfare situations.
- Chemical Protective Clothing Market – Stringent workplace regulations by government of developed regions including North America and Europe is increasing use of protective clothing at chemical manufacturing units.Such factor is expected to drive global industry demand over the forecast period.
- Airbag Market – Increasing demand for airbag modules, primarily automotive airbag, which is augmented by hefty demand for new cars is expected to drive the global airbag market over the next few years.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.