SAN FRANCISCO, June 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global neuroendocrine tumor (NET) treatment market size is expected to reach USD 3.33 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to register a CGAR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Increasing pervasiveness of carcinoid tumors is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Heavy investment in clinical trials by various pharmaceutical companies to develop novel products is another factor propelling the market development.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Somatostatin analogs segment accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 60% in 2017 owing to its cost-effective and safe therapy procedure
- The pancreas segment is expected to exhibit the highest growth in the neuroendocrine tumor treatment market over the forecast period
- Clinics segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 10.9% over the estimated period due to increasing patient preference for clinics over other healthcare settings
- North America held the largest share of the global neuroendocrine tumor treatment market in 2017 mainly due to favorable government insurance policies
- Some of the key companies in the global market are Pfizer, Inc.; Novartis AG; Ipsen Pharma; and Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH. Major companies focus more on R&D to develop novel therapeutics for NETs.
Read 100 page research report with TOC on "Neuroendocrine Tumor Treatment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Site (Small Intestine, Pancreas), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics), By Product (SSA, Targeted Therapy), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neuroendocrine-tumor-net-treatment-market
For instance, Novartis AG has the highest number of clinical trials followed by Pfizer Inc. and Ipsen Pharma. Moreover, technological advancements in therapies to treat neuroendocrine tumors are anticipated to fuel the market growth over the coming years. Some of these include PET imaging with Ga labeled Somatostatin, targeted drug therapies, and tyrosine kinase therapies. For instance, Lutathera by Novartis AG received FDA approval for the first ever radionucleotide therapy.
Grand View Research has segmented the global neuroendocrine tumor treatment market on the basis of product, site, end use, and region:
- NET Treatment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Somatostatin Analogs (SSAs)
- Targeted Therapy
- NET Treatment Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Small Intestine
- NET Treatment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- NET Treatment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Biopharmaceutical Market – Biopharmaceuticals are drugs used for medical purposes and are produced by the extraction of proteins and nucleic acids direct from the biological source using biotechnology.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Market – The global pharmaceutical manufacturing market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period, owning to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the growing demand for medications.
- Nanomedical Devices And Therapeutic Market – Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, growing R&D activities, rising awareness pertaining to minimally invasive surgical procedures and development of technologically advanced medical devices which are compact, precise and efficient are amongst key factors for the growth of nanomedical devices market over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.