SAN FRANCISCO, May 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global meat, poultry & seafood market is expected to reach USD 7.3 trillion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The industry is anticipated to grow substantially over the forecast period owing to increasing demand of meat, poultry & seafood products.
Poultry is expected to emerge as the fastest growing product segment in terms of volume in the U.S. owing to the increased consumption as compared to other meat and seafood products. In June 2017, consumer survey undertaken by the National Chicken Council, revealed that over 84% of consumers had eaten chicken purchased from a supermarket within the previous two weeks, and 67% had consumed chicken at a food service establishment - down from 87% and 72% in 2016, but about the same as observed in 2015.
India is expected to witness moderate increase in poultry and seafood consumption. While, meat is estimated to lose its market share as beef products are expensive as compared to seafood and poultry chicken. Seafood demand in India accounted for a market share of 27.8% in terms of volume of Asia Pacific in 2025.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Meat, Poultry and Seafood Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Product (Meat, Poultry, Seafood), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, CSA, MEA), Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/meat-poultry-seafood-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Seafood emerged as the largest product segment in 2016. Seafood demand in Central and South America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% in terms of revenue over the forecast period.
- Poultry is expected to have a market share of 17.4% of the total volume in Europe in 2025. Poultry is also expected to emerge as the fastest growing segment in Europe.
- Meat products accounted for a share of 42% of the total volume in North America in 2016. Rising demand for meat and meat products coupled with increasing consumer awareness is expected to rise meat demand over the next eight years.
- Seafood demand in North America was 9.0 million tons in 2016. The growing demand of salmon, sardine, and shrimp have contributed to the seafood market growth over the past few years.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the largest regional market in meat, poultry and seafood market. China accounted for a market share of 39.7% of total volume in 2025.
- The growing health consciousness towards organic foods that are natural and do not have any artificial preservatives has resulted in the increase in overall organic meat intake
- Key companies involved in the sector include ConAgra, Tyson Foods, Hormel Foods, Cremonini Group. Other companies include Dawn Fam Foods, Beigi Foods GmbH, Pilgrim's and Wayne Farms
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Athletic Footwear Market - The global athletic footwear market size was valued at USD 64.30 billion in 2017. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of slightly over 5.0% from 2018 to 2025.
- Luxury Hotel Market - The global luxury hotel market size was valued at USD 83.10 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period.
- Carbonated Soft Drinks Market - The global carbonated soft drinks market size was worth USD 392.6 billion in 2016. Increasing consumer disposable income, growing population, and increasing access to products due to the expansion of distribution channels are likely to augment the demand over the forecast period.
- Real Estate Market - The global real estate market size is estimated to be USD 3,505.2 billion by 2016 owing to the increasing population and demand for personal household space is pushing the market for a healthy growth in the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global meat, poultry and seafood market on the basis of product and region.
- Raw Material Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Volume Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519