BANGALORE, India, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Home Fitness Equipment Market is segmented by Type(Cardiovascular Training Equipment, Strength Training Equipment, Others), by Application(Home Consumer, Health Clubs/Gyms, Commercial Users, Others) : Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Fitness Category.
Home Fitness Equipment market was valued at USD 3.84 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2022-2028.
Major factors driving the growth of the Home Fitness Equipment Market
The rise in health consciousness due to the increasing prevalence of obesity, covid 19 impact, and the growing preference for fitness apps will boost the market growth during the forecast period.
The increasing popularity of digital workout solutions and rising integration of AI and IoT-enabled smart home gym equipment will fuel the growth of the market in the coming years.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-1C291/Home_Fitness_Equipment_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE HOME FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET
People now understand the importance of physical activity and exercise for staying fit. As many are working from home they are being drawn to at-home fitness regimes rather than traditional gym membership programs. The demand for the home fitness equipment market is expected to rise in the coming years. Several benefits are associated such as convenience, cost-effectiveness, time management, accessibility, and better focus on individual needs.
The rapid onslaught of the pandemic led to the closure of gyms and fitness clubs worldwide. There has been a dramatic shift towards virtual fitness. Video streaming platforms were flooded with tutorials and exercise guides be it for beginners or experts. Fitness apps saw a huge surge in traffic as people started getting conscious about their health. This will positively impact the expansion of the home fitness equipment market. The trend of remote working and covid 19 induced home exercise habits will continue to live on as many gym members are continuing to use digital workouts in addition to live workouts post-pandemic.
Fitness apps and smart fitness equipment provide a personalized experience to users within the comfort of their homes. They are able to track daily food intake and count calories which helps one to monitor all their workout and health progress with one click. Moreover, these apps provide personal health coaches at affordable prices and offer tips and guidelines which help individuals to meet their own customized health goals. As a result, the home fitness equipment market will grow further in the upcoming years. A coach will educate about diet and fitness activity and one does not need to travel for long hours to get the advice.
Personal technology is penetrating every aspect of users' lives. As access to high-quality streaming video is improving people are breaking free from gym workouts in favor of personalized on-demand at-home fitness solutions that let them choose an exercise style and intensity level as per fitness needs. Modern virtual fitness will bolster the growth prospects of the home fitness equipment market as they offer options for users of all ages and skill levels. On-demand programs are accessible anytime anywhere providing a diverse range of classes from yoga to kickboxing to bodybuilding. People do not get bored as new content is added regularly.
Many companies are introducing smart home gyms that come with weights, storage, and streaming platforms to offer guided and personalized workout sessions. They are integrated with IoT sensors that track many data points during a workout from reps to rest time. The AI algorithm assesses the information and uses this data to deliver accurate fitness guidelines. The demand for home fitness equipment will surge further in the forthcoming years. The performance tracking enables providing accurate coaching tips including strength and cardiovascular exercises.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-1C291/home-fitness-equipment
HOME FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on product type, cardiovascular training equipment is expected to dominate in the home fitness equipment market share due to rising awareness of maintaining proper cardiovascular health.
Based on region, North America will grow the highest due to the rising obese population and increasing health awareness amongst consumers with the rapid adoption of exercises for weight management, increasing body stamina, and muscular strength.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-1C291/Home_Fitness_Equipment_Market
- Cybex International
- Fitness World
- Johnson Health Tech
- TRUE Fitness
- Vectra Fitness
- HOIST Fitness Systems
Inquire for Chaptercost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Othe-1C291/Home_Fitness_Equipment_Market
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-1C291&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Virtual and Online Fitness market is projected to reach USD 64570 million by 2028, from USD 6551.9 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 38.2% during 2022-2028.
- Fitness app market size was valued at USD 13.78 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 120.37 billion by 2030 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.3% from 2021 to 2030.
- Fitness Tracker market size is estimated to be worth USD 34540 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 134320 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 25.4% during the review period.
- Digital Healthcare market size is projected to reach USD 95430 Million by 2026, from USD 77240 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.4% during 2021-2026.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market size are projected to reach USD 4367 million by 2027, from USD 962.6 million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.6% during 2021-2027.
- Fitness equipment market size was USD 11.6 Billion in 2020, and is projected reach USD 14.8 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 3.3% from 2021 to 2028.
- Digital Fitness market size is estimated to be worth USD 9597.7 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 26550 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% during the review period.
- Weight Loss market size is projected to reach USD 274030 Million by 2028, from USD 166990 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2022-2028.
- Cardiovascular Devices market size is projected to reach USD 54140 million by 2027, from USD 43040 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2021-2027.
- Heart Rate Monitors market size is estimated to be worth USD 14340 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 18880 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.7% during the review period.
- Physical Fitness Equipment market size is estimated to be worth USD 15040 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 19750 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.6% during the review period.
- Global Home Fitness App Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027
- Global Heart Health Products Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
- Global Weight Loss App Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
- Global Connected Gym Equipment Market Outlook 2022
Click here to see related reports on Home Fitness Equipment Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports