SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global fruit snacks market size is expected to reach USD 9.93 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2020 to 2027. The rising health consciousness among the millennials is a key factor driving the market. Furthermore, parents are opting for these healthy snack items for their children. These foods provide a wide range of vitamins and are generally low in fat. With the growing concerns about sugar content among the consumers, manufacturers have been introducing free from sugar additives or low in sugar products. In addition, the attractive packaging, along with the colorful appearance of the products, appeals to young consumers.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 10.3% from 2020 to 2027 owing to the rising health concerns and purchasing power of the consumers at the regional level
- The sweet and savory product segment dominated the market by accounting for over 45.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. The strong popularity of such products as snacking options among students and millennials at the global level is expected to remain a favorable factor for the segment growth in the near future
- By distribution channel, online retailers are expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 10.9% from 2020 to 2027 due to the increasing adoption of e-commerce across the globe.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Fruit Snacks Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Sweet & Savory, Smoothies, Dairy, Cuts & Slices), By Fruit (Mixed, Apple), By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fruit-snacks-market
The sweet and savory product segment dominated the market with more than 45.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. This segment comprises an extensive range of products, including chips, gummies, and trail mixes. In May 2020, Perfetti Van Melle announced the launch of soft gummies under its Fruit-Tella brand in the U.S. These products have fruit puree as a key ingredient and they contain pectin in place of gelatin. These gummies are available in Peach and Mango and Strawberry and Raspberry flavors, shaped in playful variants.
The apple-based fruit snacks segment is projected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to its health benefits. In August 2019, Chiquita Brands International launched Chiquita Bites and Chiquita Sticks made with apple. Apple products offer vitamin C, fiber, and protein. Thus, these products are expected to gain traction as a healthy snacking food item in the upcoming years with the growing health concerns and demand for convenience foods.
Grand View Research has segmented the global fruit snacks market on the basis of product, fruit, distribution channel, and region:
- Fruit Snacks Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Sweet & Savory
- Cuts & Slices
- Fruit Snacks Fruit Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Fruit Snacks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Food Stores
- Online Retailers
- Fruit Snacks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Fruit Snacks Market
- Sunkist Growers Inc.
- General Mills Inc.
- Kellogg NA Co.
- Chaucer Foods Ltd.
- Crispy Green Inc.
- Mount Franklin Foods
- Nutty Goodness, LLC
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cannabis Beverages Market – Rising demand for wellness drinks is anticipated to drive the growth. Moreover, the low sugar content of the product and the presence of an appropriate quantity of cannabis for consumption are the factors projected to fuel the product demand.
- Rice Bran Oil Market – Rising health consciousness and demand for fat-free and nutritious food products are the key factors driving the market growth.
- Jerky Snacks Market– The increasing demand for high-grade protein and intriguing flavors that provide quick energy to on-the-go consumers is expected to expand the scope of jerky snacks.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.