SAN FRANCISCO, May 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global fire alarm market size is expected to reach USD 23.2 billion by 2025, according to a study by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. Fire alarm and detectors can protect assets, avoid casualties, and prevent property damages by raising alerts about a fire outbreak at an early stage. Recent accidents, such as the Grenfell Tower fire in London in June 2017, have triggered the need to equip high rise towers with effective fire alarm and detection systems. Growth in new residential and commercial construction activities as well as renovation projects, and subsequent need to upgrade existing fire alarm and detection systems are also emerging as key factors driving fire alarm and detection market growth.
Advances in technology have resulted in introduction of wireless and quick response systems that can detect the exact location of the fire and curb false alarms. These systems are suitable for large-scale applications. However, these systems are expensive as they incorporate several electronic components and devices. Conventional systems are preferred for small-scale applications owing to cost constraints.
Fire safety norms are particularly stringent in North America and Europe. Moreover, the two regions are home to prominent market players, such as Emerson Electric Co., Fike Corporation, Gentex Corporation, and Halma plc. Hence, the North American and European regional markets are currently dominating the fire alarm market. However, regional markets in emerging economies, such as India and China, are expected to exhibit a higher CAGR over the forecast period in line with growing awareness about fire safety.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Fire Alarm and Detection Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Alarm Technology (Conventional, Addressable), By Detection Technology (Flame, Smoke, Heat), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025"at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fire-alarm-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Rising adoption of fire alarm & detection systems in response to stringent fire safety norms has propelled the growth of the global market, which is expected to register a CAGR of over 4.0% during the forecast period
- Addressable systems are expected to emerge as the largest segment, projected to reach a value of USD 17.2 billion by 2025. This is owing to numerous benefits, such as quick response time, high reliability, and reduced cabling, offered by addressable alarm technology
- Market size of the smoke detectors segment is projected to reach USD 10.4 billion over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the affordability of smoke detectors as well as their capability to detect low-intensity fires
- The market for alarm & detection systems used in commercial applications is expected to continue dominating the overall market over the forecast period, and the market size of the segment is expected to exhibit a CAGR of over 4.5%
- North America is currently the largest market and is expected to remain so over the forecast period. The region is known for early adoption of fire detection technology and is also home to leading market players
- Emersion Electric Co.; Fike Corporation; Gentex Corporation; Halma plc; Hochiki Corporation; and Honeywell International, Inc. are some of the prominent players in the market.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Soil Moisture Sensors Market - Soil is considered as an important natural resource. A quick review to the past shows us that this natural source has been unheeded and that has resulted in disastrous repercussions.
- Small Arms Light Weapons Market - The global small arms light weapons (SALW) market size was valued over USD 18.70 billion in 2015.
- Enterprise Wearable Market - The global enterprise wearable market size was valued at over USD 276.0 million in 2015.
- Process Spectroscopy Market - The global process spectroscopy market size was valued at USD 14.07 billion in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global Fire Alarm & Detection Market based on alarm technology, detection technology, application, and region:
- Fire Alarm & Detection Alarm Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Conventional Systems
- Addressable Systems
- Fire Alarm & Detection Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Flame Detectors
- Smoke Detectors
- Heat Detectors
- Fire Alarm & Detection Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Fire Alarm & Detection Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.