SAN FRANCISCO, June 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global file integrity monitoring market size is expected to reach USD 1.68 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period. Growing demand for file integrity monitoring (FIM) can be attributed to need for enterprises to protect critical information and comply with regulations.
Cloud-based deployment is estimated to grow at high rate over the forecast period, as it is widely adopted by SMEs to avoid high costs related to hardware, software, and storage. Cloud-based FIM solutions require less capital investment and are available to customers based on their requirements. They provide increased scalability and speed and reduce management's work. The cloud segment is estimated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 15.0% over the forecast period and is expected to reach USD 785.3 million in 2025.
Large enterprises are estimated to dominate the market and projected to account for over 55.0% of the overall market by 2025. Fear of financial losses caused by loss of information, low customer confidence, and stolen or altered data, is driving enterprises to secure their data.
The government segment is expected to value over USD 523.4 million by 2025. Threats such as major hacks and new information security threats are putting government organizations at risk. Need to protect critical files and detect any sort of threat at an earlier stage is encouraging government enterprises to deploy FIM solutions.
Browse full research report with TOC on "File Integrity Monitoring Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Installation, By Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), By Organization (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/file-integrity-monitoring-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global file integrity monitoring market accounted for USD 510.4 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2016 to 2025
- Agent-less installation segment emerged as the largest segment in 2016, while agent-based will register the highest growth over the forecast period
- The cloud deployment segment is anticipated to witness rapid growth over the next few years. It is estimated to reach USD 785.3 million by 2025
- Large enterprises emerged as the dominant segment in 2016; however, small and medium enterprises will register the fastest growth over the forecast period
- The BFSI segment dominated the file integrity monitoring market with a revenue of USD 170.2 million in 2016
- The Asia Pacific market is projected to witness substantial growth over the coming years, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.3% from 2017 to 2025
- Key players include AlienVault, Inc.; McAfee, LLC; SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC; Trend Micro Incorporated; Tripwire, Inc.; and Trustwave Holdings, Inc. These accounted for a majority share in the overall market in 2016.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Security Testing Market - The security testing market is poised for high growth owing to growing emphasis on adherence to safety standards across several industry verticals.
- Software Defined Storage Market - The global Software-Defined Storage (SDS) market size was valued at USD 1,900.9 million in 2015.
- DNS, DHCP, And IPAM (DDI) Market - The global DDI market size was estimated at USD 574.9 million in 2015.
- Application Delivery Controller (ADC) Market - The application delivery controller market accounted for USD 2,740.4 million in 2015
Grand View Research has segmented the global file integrity monitoring market on the basis of installation, deployment, organization, end use, and region:
- File Integrity Monitoring Installation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- File Integrity Monitoring Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- File Integrity Monitoring Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprises
- File Integrity Monitoring End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- IT & Telecom
- File Integrity Monitoring Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.