SAN FRANCISCO, February 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Europe oilfield equipment market is expected to reach USD 18.71 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Horizontal and directional drilling activities are expected to drive revenue growth over the forecast period. In these processes, the well is turned horizontal or to a specific target or location. These flexible drilling techniques have already emerged as a separate growth industry in North America and are now expected to gain importance in other regions including Europe.
Declining crude oil prices have been a major factor inhibiting the regional oilfield equipment market in the recent past. Stable crude oil prices in the near future is expected to help in oilfield equipment industry's recovery
Browse full research report with TOC on "Europe Oilfield Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Drilling Equipment, Pumps & Valves, Field Production Machinery) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-oilfield-equipment-market
Drilling segment was the leading product segment with revenue share exceeding 65% in 2014. Key factors which are expected to drive drilling machinery segment include technological advancements in drilling techniques, increasing demand for horizontal & directional drilling and use of digital services in the sector. Drilling is also expected to witness the highest growth of 1.9% from 2015 to 2022.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Europe oilfield equipment industry was valued at USD 16.39 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 18.71 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 1.73% from 2015 to 2022.
- Russia emerged as the leading regional consumer and accounted for over 55% of total revenue in 2014. The country is expected to continue its dominance owing to huge production levels from its oilfields.
- Norway is expected to witness the highest growth of 2.2% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing drilling activities across the North Sea is expected to drive country's demand over the forecast period. Presence of large number of offshore oilfields has prompted demand for expensive technologies for development which in turn is expected to increase oilfield equipment revenues levels over the next seven years.
- Europe oilfield industry is fragmented with presence of large number of multinational corporations along with regional companies. Some major companies operating in the regional market include Zenith Oilfield Technology, SBS Oilfield Equipment GmbH, Atlas Copco, Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Technology GmbH, Foster Wheeler AG, KSB AG, Sandvik AB, Vallourec, Sulzer Limited, Technip SA, and Tenaris SA.
Grand View Research has segmented the Europe oilfield equipment market on the basis of product and region:
- Europe Oilfield Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Drilling equipment
- Pumps & valves
- Field production machinery
- Europe Oilfield Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Enhanced Fire Protection Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enhanced-fire-protection-systems-market
- Packer Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/packer-market
- Oil Spill Management Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/oil-spill-management-market
- Pressure Pumping Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pressure-pumping-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.