SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global enhanced water market size is expected to reach USD 11.3 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 8.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. These products are extremely popular among people suffering from kidney stones, bladder infection, fever, vomiting, and diarrhea. Enhanced water is also highly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Moreover, these products are consumed by people involved in a high-intensity workout and sports enthusiasts. Increasing the adoption of enhanced water among all age groups is expected to positively influence market growth. Health benefits associated with these products, along with the rising interest of millennials in sports and fitness-related activities, play a substantial role in boosting the demand for electrolyte hydration drinks. Moreover, increasing the number of product launches to suit the changing need of customers is driving market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Flavored products registered a sale of USD 3.6 billion in 2019. The product is preferred as it is a perfect replacement for all modern beverages that are not considered appropriate for health but yet are consumed because of their taste
- The plain product category is expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period with a CAGR of 8.6% from 2020 to 2027. These products are the perfect replacement for regular water and have the least possibility of having a certain color or flavor added to them.
- The online distribution channel is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 8.9% during 2020 to 2027. The dominance of Generation Y, Z, and Alpha in the consumer segment who are more into shopping through the electronic media is driving the segment.
- In Asia Pacific, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.9% from 2020 to 2027. Rising spending on fitness among millennials in developing economies including China and India is expected to promote the scope of products such as hydration drinks among buyers.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Enhanced Water Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Flavored, Plain), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Region (Americas, Europe, MEA, APAC), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enhanced-water-market
In June 2020, Daily Edge launched a new Enhanced Fruit Drinks, which is intended for providing support to increase hydration level and improve gut functions. It claims to provide a natural performance boost to its consumers. The product is available in flavors such as coconut citrus, berry punch, blood orange mango, and tropical ginger. The company claims that the product is 100% natural, free from caffeine and dairy, with no-GMO ingredients, and does not require to be refrigerated.
Consumers are focusing on purchasing hydration beverages owing to the associated health benefits such as digestion and circulation and for enhancing their appearance since adequate hydration leads to clearer and healthier skin. Such benefits are expected to drive the consumption of electrolyte hydration drinks among health-conscious consumers. The shifting interest of millennials towards sports and fitness activities is expected to further drive the market across the globe..
Grand View Research has segmented the global enhanced water market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region.
- Enhanced Water Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Enhanced Water Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 -2027)
- Enhanced Water Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- The U.S.
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- THE U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- List of Key Players of Enhanced Water Market:
- ax water
- BiPro USA
- CORE Nutrition LLC
- GREEN-GO LLC
- JUST WATER
- Karma Culture LLC
- Liquid Death Mountain Water
- Montane Sparkling Spring Water
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Aloe Vera Drinks Market – With the rising adoption of a healthy lifestyle among all the age groups, the consumers are increasingly opting for healthier, natural, and organic beverages. In addition, shifting consumer inclination from high-calorie carbonated drinks to beneficial plant-based drinks is offering lucrative growth opportunities for the market over the forecast period. Over the past few years, consumers around the globe have become very conscious about their health, which has propelled the demand for plant-based healthy drinks.
- Frozen Pizza Market – With the changing lifestyle and changing food preference among millennials, the young generation, and the working-class population is the key factor driving the market. Moreover, these frozen products offer convenience and higher shelve life, which, in turn, is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period. Pizza has gained immense popularity as an iconic dish across the world during the last couple of decades. It is chewy and crispy along and offers an embellishment of marinara and cheese, which has been appreciated across the world and has been liked by people of all ages and ethnicity. Although the food has gained remarkable admiration among diners, the recipe remains complicated until date.
- Superfood Powders Market– Rising awareness regarding healthy lifestyle among the consumers has been driving the demand for the superfood powder over the world. The vitamin, mineral, fiber, protein, and other nutrient contents of the fruits and vegetable products have been appealing to health-conscious consumers. Furthermore, increasing utilization of the products in beverages, ready to eat foods, and bakery has boosted the growth of the market over the years. The product has gained traction among the health-conscious consumers owing to their numerous benefits. Some of the key benefits are boosting immunity, detoxifying body, and reduce stress.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.