SAN FRANCISCO, April 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global disruptive behavior disorder treatment market size is expected to reach USD 24.0 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.9% during the estimated period. Increasing cases of substance abuse across the globe are considered to be the key factors driving the market. Drug abuse is one of the major causes for acquiring oppositional defiant and conduct disorder as it enhances the symptoms for such conditions. Rising prevalence of mental disorders among children and teenagers is leading to increased awareness regarding the associated treatments, there by augmenting the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, oppositional defiant disorder segment is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period
- Increasing prevalence of such problems and awareness regarding their treatments will drive this segment
- Parenting therapy is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period
- Frequent recommendation of parenting therapy by doctors, as it allows rapid recovery and is easy to follow, is expected to drive the segment
- Asia-Pacific market is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing cases of substance abuse
- Some of the key companies in the global disruptive behavior disorder treatment market are Highland Ridge Hospital, Lakeview Health, Boston Children's Hospital, INTEGRIS Health.
Read 79 page research report with TOC on "Disruptive Behavior Disorder (DBD) Treatment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Oppositional Defiant, Conduct), By Treatment (Parenting, Individual), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disruptive-behavior-disorders-market
For instance, as per the National Diabetes Statistics Report published in 2017, American Indians were reported with the highest prevalence of diabetes for both females (15.3%) and males (14.9%). Insulin therapy plays an important role in the treatment of diabetes. Thus, growing cases of diabetes may augment the demand for insulin therapy. Previously, traditional packaging, such as blister packs and bottles, were used for insulin delivery. However, owing to several advantages, pharmaceutical cartridges are being preferred, which, in turn, is supporting market development.
In addition, various initiatives taken by prominent companies in the industry are also expected to augment the pharmaceutical cartridges market demand. For example, the chairman and CEO of Merck, stated in an article that the company is planning to convert its injectable products to the new glass packaging solution, once it receives the approval. Furthermore, in 2015, Schott AG started a center of excellence at its U.S. production facility for developing chemically-strengthened glass cartridges.
Grand View Research has segmented the global disruptive behavior disorder treatment market on the basis of type, treatment, and region:
- Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Medication Management
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Parenting Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Clinical Diagnostics Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Yersinia Diagnostics Market – the emergence of improved diagnostic technologies such as molecular diagnostics and growing patient awareness levels across the globe will serve the global Yersinia diagnostics market as drivers.
- Genetic Disease Diagnostic Market – Rising incidences of genetic disorders that give rise to wide variety of independent diagnostic procedures globally is predominantly driving the growth of the global genetic disorder diagnostic market.
- Cancer Biological Therapy Market – The major factor that propels the growth of the global Cancer Biological Therapy market include large patient pool.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.