SAN FRANCISCO, March 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global digital signage market size is predicted to attain USD 45.33 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period owing to increasing demand from end-use industries, which prominently include retail and healthcare. The creation and distribution of content with digital signage are effective promotional strategies for the enterprises, as they can reach out to a larger audience base. This is anticipated to spur the adoption of digitized marketing via signage across the corporate and hospitality sectors. Digital displays equipped with 4K technology have high demand as they offer enhanced, sharp images for displays.
Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- LED digital signage dominated the global market in 2021 and accounted for the largest revenue share owing to the high demand on account of high-quality display offered by LEDs.
- Retail and transportation segments accounted for significant revenue shares in 2021 and are projected to expand further at steady CAGRs over the next nine years.
- The healthcare sector has significant potential as hospitals have increasingly incorporated digital signage for numerous purposes, such as sharing important registration information, displaying notifications, and conveying wellness tips for improving patient health.
- The transparent LED screen segment is anticipated to exhibit significant growth owing to high demand on account of LED screens' energy-efficient performance capabilities and emerging touchscreen displays with multi-touch technology.
- Interactive apps for kiosks and other digital signage products are projected to spur the growth of the software segment.
- The out-store segment is anticipated to witness considerable growth over the forecast period owing to the surging demand from out-store applications.
Read 215-page market research report, "Digital Signage Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By Component, By Technology, By Location, By Content Category, By Screen Size, By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 - 2030", published by Grand View Research.
Digital Signage Market Growth & Trends
The demand for advertising content with better sharpness and enhanced quality is fueling the adoption of digital signage. Moreover, the incorporation of LED-backlit panels has led to additional energy savings at a considerable level. Thus, the reduction in energy consumption due to the adoption of advanced technologies, such as LED, is luring enterprises to opt for digital signage. The software providers are focusing on new entrants to the industry by providing design solutions that are compatible with the Android operating systems. The emergence of IoT, coupled with the increasing adoption of cloud computing, is expected to enable the collection of vital operational and marketing data.
Digital signage helps companies decrease their long-term operational costs by reducing the use of paper for advertising and frequent damages and changes that are associated with traditional marketing activities. Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period owing to factors, such as demand for a better viewing experience, the growing transportation sector, and decreasing prices of display panels. The North American region accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the high demand for digital signage across various application sectors on account of technological advancements and the modern customer base.
Digital Signage Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global digital signage market on the basis of type, component, technology, location, content category, screen size, application, and region:
Digital Signage Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Video Walls
- Video Screen
- Transparent LED Screen
- Digital Poster
Digital Signage Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
Digital Signage Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
Digital Signage Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
Digital Signage Content Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
Digital Signage Screen Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030))
- Below 32 Inches
- 32 to 52 Inches
- More than 52 Inches
Digital Signage Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Stadiums & Playgrounds
Digital Signage Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Digital Signage Market
- ADFLOW Networks
- BrightSign, LLC
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- KeyWest Technology, Inc.
- LG Electronics (LG Corp.)
- Microsoft Corp.
- NEC Display Solutions
- Omnivex Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Scala Digital Signage
- Winmate Inc.
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- U.S. Digital Signage Market - The U.S. digital signage market size is anticipated to reach USD 8.0 billion by 2028. It is projected to register a CAGR of 6.0% from 2021 to 2028. The demand is expected to increase as advertisers, enterprises, and corporates are increasingly adopting digital signage to promote and distribute content.
- Commercial Display Market - The global commercial display market size is estimated to reach USD 57,907.09 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.07% over the forecast period. The market for commercial display has witnessed an increasing demand for customized digital signage solutions in different sectors, especially healthcare and public transportation sectors.
- Electronic Display Market - The electronic display market size is expected to reach USD 733.7 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Surge in demand for electronic displays in a number of applications including consumer electronics, digital signage, and automation, is expected to drive the market.
Browse through Grand View Research's Display Technologies Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.