SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global dental turbine market size is expected to reach USD 172.2 million by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 16.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rise in demand for restorative endodontic and cosmetic dentistry, along with growing oral health awareness are anticipated to facilitate market growth over the forecast period. In addition, technological advancements in dental handpieces are also expected to contribute to market growth.
Technological advancements such as superior turbine suspension are anticipated to improve veneer preparations, margin refinements, and other restorative procedures, especially the ones requiring fine adjustments. This technology enables the handpieces to operate at a speed of nearly 330,000 rpm under load, with negligible bur chattering or deflection, thereby improving the overall effectiveness of the cutting.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The high-speed handpiece segment dominated the market in 2019 owing to the high adoption of these handpieces in the clinics and hospitals
- The hospital segment is expected to grow at a lucrative pace over the forecast period owing to improving healthcare facilities in the emerging economies and well-established medical settings in the developed nations
- North America dominated the market in 2019 due to the high adoption of air turbine handpieces in clinical practice and high demand for restorative procedures
- In the Asia Pacific, the market is anticipated to witness rapid growth over the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing awareness related to oral hygiene and increasing incidences of oral diseases in the region.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Dental Turbine Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Speed (High, Low), By End Use (Hospitals, Dental Offices), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-turbine-market
According to American Dental Association, 85.0% of individuals in the United States truly value dental health and consider oral health an essential aspect of overall care, thus indicating a high level of patient awareness in North America.
Market players are actively involved in the adoption of advanced technologies to strengthen their market positions and thereby increasing market competition. Furthermore, supportive initiatives from various industry stakeholders are anticipated to facilitate the process of the reopening of the dental practices post the COVID-19 lockdown and reduce the financial, material, and safety concerns. For instance, A-dec offers a range of sterilization solutions and tips on the reopening of clinics. Such initiatives are anticipated to fuel market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental turbine market on the basis of end-use, speed, and region:
- Dental Turbine Speed Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Dental Turbine End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Dental offices
- Dental Turbine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Dental Turbine Market:
- Dentsply Sirona, Inc.
- Nakanishi Inc.
- W&H Group
- BA International
- Bien Air
- The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd
- A-dec, Inc.
- Guilin Woodpecker Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Danaher Corporation
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry by Grand View Research:
- Knee Braces Market– The growing burden of osteoarthritis, increase in target population, and launch of cost-effective and easy to wear braces are the major growth propellers for the market.
- Ligation Devices Market– A rise in surgical procedures and minimally invasive procedures is anticipated to drive the growth. The market is also driven by the increasing number of gastrointestinal, gynecological, urological, and cardiac surgery procedures that requires ligation devices for diagnosis and treatment.
- Insulin Patch Pumps Market– The high growth can primarily be attributed to factors such as the rising prevalence of diabetes and increasing awareness about advanced patch pumps.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.