SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cosmetics and personal care packaging equipment market size is anticipated to reach USD 5.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period. The growth is backed by the rising consumer preference for healthier and personalized products along with the rising investments in developing novel and innovative packaging technologies.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The demand for wrapping/bundling/palletizing machinery is anticipated to experience stronger growth over the forecast period owing to the rapidly developing logistics and domestic infrastructures along with the rising penetration of e-commerce across the globe
- Skincare segment is expected to contribute 26.5% of the overall market in terms of revenue by 2025 owing to the increasing demand for herbal, organic, and natural products along with the rising concerns pertaining to skin conditions among the populace
- China is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 7.2% in terms of revenue over the forecast period because of the burgeoning economies, population growth, greater automation of manufacturing, increase in mean wealth and a rising interest in health and wellness
- Europe accounted for the second largest revenue share in 2018, owing to the high demand for highly flexible, automated, and efficient equipment along with the rising consumption of consumer goods in countries such as Italy, Germany, U.K., and France
- The cosmetics and personal care packaging machinery manufacturers are focusing on investing in R&D and innovation to secure a portfolio with competitive options to cater the demand for integrated and automated machines
Read 110 page research report with ToC on "Cosmetics And Personal Care Packaging Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Form-Fill-Seal, Cleaning, Wrapping, Labelling, Cartoning), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cosmetics-personal-care-packaging-equipment-market
Stringent government regulations on reducing plastic use, ban on single use plastics, and increasing recycling targets has surged the demand for sustainable packaging solutions. In addition to the cost savings from using less amount of materials, end-user companies are opting for machines that offer reduced energy and water usage along with lower greenhouse gas emissions.
Tripartite effort by local government and foreign and domestic enterprises to establish better distribution infrastructures is projected to drive the demand for transport and distribution packaging. These factors are expected to surge the market growth of associated packaging machinery sales over the next seven years.
The cosmetics and personal care packaging equipment manufacturers are moving toward acquiring integrated and Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled machinery to reduce human errors and to improve the energy and cost utilization. In addition, growing demand for vacuum machinery for cosmetics and personal care products in order to gain aseptic packaging, is expected to stimulate the product demand over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cosmetics and personal care packaging equipment market based on product, application, and region:
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Packaging Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Packaging Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Decorative Cosmetics
- Bath and Shower
- Other Applications
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Packaging Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Personal Care & Cosmetics Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cosmetic Preservative Market – The global Cosmetic Preservative Market was valued at USD 271.3 million in 2015. Growing trend of using natural cosmetic products is expected to help boost the growth of the global Cosmetic Preservative Market.
- Cosmetics Market – The global cosmetics market poised for growth on account of growing consumer demand for several skin-care care products such as face masks, peels, creams, etc.
- Cosmetic Chemicals Market – Strong demand for anti-aging and skincare cosmetics is the key factor driving global cosmetic chemicals market over the past few years and trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.