SAN FRANCISCO, October 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) market is expected to reach USD 1.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The magnitude of the global target diseases, such as kidney diseases, and diabetes, is immense, with millions of new cases registered every year. This in turn is anticipated to boost the usage of CRRT treatment procedure.
Increasing incidence of volume overload, uremia, and hyperkalemia is increasing the application of renal replacement therapy, thereby boosting the overall growth of the market. For individuals suffering from acute kidney injury and severe multi-organ dysfunction, CRRT can prove to be beneficial when started early to maintain metabolic and volume homeostasis. In addition, CRRT prevents further worsening and development of symptoms and signs of renal failure.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) Market Analysis By Product (System, Consumables), By Modality (Slow Continuous Ultra-Filtration, Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration, Continuous Venovenous Hemodialysis), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/continuous-renal-replacement-therapy-crrt-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The market study suggests that consumables segment dominated the overall market in 2016. The factors triggering the growth the segment are increasing application of hemofilters, fluids, charcoal filters and others consumables in CRRT
- Moreover, constant repeat purchase of consumables due to their one-time use is adding up to the revenue generation for the segment
- Amongst the modality segments, continuous venovenous hemofiltration (CVVH) occupied the largest share in 2016. Increasing incidence of fluid overload cases which is frequently found in acute kidney injury patients in critical care units, would boost growth of CVVH market.
- The continuous venovenous hemodiafiltration (CVVHDF) segment is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. CVVHDF is associated with improved survival rate when compared to other CRRT modalities due to combination of principles of diffusion and convection, i.e., hemofiltration and hemodialysis using a highly efficient hemodiafilter to remove both solute and fluid.
- North America accounted for the largest share in 2016, due to increasing prevalence of kidney disorders, and congestive heart failure in the region.
- In addition, increasing incidences of acute kidney injury cases leading to increased creatinine level, hyperkalemia, and uremia are a few high impact-rendering drivers for the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to foresee significant growth during the forecast period. The high-unmet medical needs pertaining to the target disease segment, such as diabetes, hypertension, and chronic kidney disease, coupled with constantly improving healthcare expenditure in the region are some of the key factors attributing to market growth
- Some of the major companies operating in this market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International, Inc., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Asahi Kasei Corporation, NIPRO Corporation, Toray Medical Co., Ltd, NxStage Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, and others.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Cardiac Monitoring and Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-crm-market
- Hospital Stretchers Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hospital-stretchers-market
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/minimally-invasive-surgery-market
- Benchtop Automation Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/benchtop-automation
Grand View Research has segmented the Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) market on the basis of product, modality, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Slow continuous ultra filtration
- Continuous venovenous hemofiltration
- Continuous venovenous hemodialysis
- Continuous venovenous hemodiafiltration
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.