SAN FRANCISCO, March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global command and control systems market size is anticipated to reach USD 19.94 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. Increasing military budgets of Asian countries, rising prominence of terror groups in the Middle East, and technological advancements in the defense industry worldwide are anticipated to drive the market.
Geopolitical conflicts in Asian countries and multinational military practices are expected to fuel the demand for command and control systems. These systems increase the efficiencies of battlefield operations with technological advantages such as real-time information sharing and situational awareness, which enhance operational capabilities of military operations.
The airborne segment is estimated to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast years. Growing investments in air forces development across the world are contributing to the growth of the segment. Advantages of the technology include higher efficiency in the battlefield operations, effective planning and decision making in mission-critical situations, and situational awareness.
Some of the prominent companies operating in the command and control systems market are Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems, Rockwell Collins, and The Boeing Company. Vendors in the market are poised to witness a rise in the demand owing to increasing technological advancements.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Command and Control Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Platform (Land, Airborne, Naval), By Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, MEA, and LATAM), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/command-control-systems-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The airborne segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period
- The land segment is anticipated to hold the highest share in the market throughout the same period
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market, owing to growing geopolitical conceits and increasing military expenditures. The region is estimated to rise to the fore during the forecast period
- Major players in the market are Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems, Rockwell Collins, and The Boeing Company.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Automotive Wiring Harness Market - The global automotive wiring harness market is expected to witness high growth due to increased automotive sales.
- Wholesale and Distribution Automotive Aftermarket - The global wholesale and distribution automotive aftermarket size was valued at USD 150.58 billion in 2015. The automotive aftermarket is the secondary commercial channel of the automotive sector.
- Telepresence Equipment Market - The global telepresence equipment market size was estimated at USD 1.87 billion in 2016. The need for the enterprises to reduce the cost of traveling for the employees is the primary factor driving the market growth.
- Artificial Intelligence Market - The global artificial intelligence market size was valued at USD 641.9 million in 2016.
Grand View Research has segmented the command and control systems market based on platform and region:
- Platform outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.