SAN FRANCISCO, October 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global cell harvesting system market is expected to reach USD 10.17 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing demand of stem cell-based therapies, owing to the growing base of aging population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, is one of the major factors contributing toward lucrative market growth.
Growing investment on stem cell research is one of the high impact rendering drivers contributing to the demand of stem cells, which thereby contributes to growth of cell harvesting system market. There has been a significant rise in stem cell transplantation rate globally, which is another major driver for increasing demand across the globe. Growth in autologous stem cell transplantation along with increasing stem cell banking is stimulating demand of cell harvesting system.
The potential use of stem cells in regenerative medicine, such as in case of cancer, trauma, congenital diseases, etc., is also one of the factors contributing to the demand for stem cells for research, thereby contributing toward growth of cell harvesting system market across the globe. The rising prevalence of certain diseases such as cancer is expected to drive the growth of this market over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Cell Harvesting System Market Analysis By Application (Umbilical Cord, Bone marrow, Peripheral Blood, Adipose Tissue), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, R&D Centers), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-harvesting-systems-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Umbilical cord, bone marrow, peripheral blood, adipose tissue, and other sources are the application segments analyzed in this study. Peripheral blood dominates the application market and is expected to do maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
- Hospitals held the largest share in the end-use segment and is expected to hold the largest share over the forecast period, as majority of stem cell harvesting for transplantation and banking is done in hospitals. Rise in stem cell research is expected to contribute to the growth of stem cell harvesting in academic institutes and R&D centers.
- North America and Europe dominated the cell harvesting system market owing to high rate of stem cell transplantation and research. Aging population and rising prevalence of cancer is further expected to contribute to the growth of the market in these regions.
- Some of the key players are Argos Technologies, Inc.; Perkin Elmer, Inc.; Brand GmBh + CO KG; Arthrex, Inc.; Avita Medical; Tomtec; Terumo Corporation; Teleflex, Inc.; and Bertin Technologies.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market -http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-diagnostic-imaging-equipment-market
- 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/3d-medical-imaging-devices-market
- Biologic Imaging Reagents Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biologic-imaging-reagents-industry
- Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nuclear-imaging-equipment-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global cell harvesting system market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Umbilical Cord
- Bone Marrow
- Peripheral Blood
- Adipose Tissue
- Other Sources
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Academic institutes
- R&D centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.