SAN FRANCISCO, October 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global B2C e-commerce market is anticipated to reach USD 7,724.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 11.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising disposable income level, increasing middle-class population and increasing internet & smartphones penetration is likely to spur the market demand over the forecast period. The increasing acceptance of technology is allowing the e-commerce sector to be more efficient and reachable. The growing middle-class population and intense use of social media is also aggravating the demand of online purchasing of various products and services.
MEA region have a dynamic young population with one of the highest global per capita income. In addition to it, high level internet penetration is rapidly evolving online shopping market in the region. Chinese market is going through a consumer revolution, international products taking benefit of innovative marketing, research techniques and advertising. Brand consciousness is getting more importance in attracting Chinese consumers. Luxury goods and service providers are experiencing great growth in China.
The General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) provides the rules and regulations governing international trade in services, with great implications for e-commerce. Anti-Spam Law is placed to protect consumers from receiving unsolicited marketing material. As online business collects information of consumers, it cannot legally spam people without having them consent to it.Technological advancement is driving the global market. Retailers and e-commerce players are using augmented reality (AR) technology to enhance the shopping experience. This allow customers to try a product virtually.
The market is very volatile in nature and is experiencing a fierce competition, therefore, marked by an extensive presence of mergers and acquisitions. The key players in the market include Amazon, Alibaba, Jindong, Flipkart, and PayPal. E-commerce market players are focusing on unique changes to their business models in order to enable sellers & consumers to transact online. The big retailers in the market are trying to complement their traditional retailing with online commerce and tying up with other big e-commerce players.
Browse full research report with TOC on "B2C e-commerce Market Analysis By Type (B2C Retailers, Classifieds), By Application (Automotive, Personal Care, Consumer Electronics, Clothing & Footwear, Travel & Tourism) And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/b2c-e-commerce-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The escalating middle-class population and technological advancements are expected to drive the market.
- The travel & tourism segment is expected to portray high growth rate with a CAGR of 15.8% over the projected period
- Increasing internet penetration and growing acceptance of smartphones are expected to be the drivers of the market over the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region dominated the B2C e-commerce market in terms of revenue in 2016 and is expected to have significant growth over the forecast period.
- The key players of the market include Alibaba (China), Amazon.com, Inc.(U.S.), and eBay Inc. (U.S.)
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Green Data Center Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/green-data-center-market
- Bitcoin Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bitcoin-market
- Mega Data Center Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mega-data-center-market
- Internet Data Centers Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/internet-data-centers-market
Grand View Research has segmented the B2C e-commerce market based on type, application and regions:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 - 2025)
- B2C Retailers
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 - 2025)
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Books & Stationery
- Consumer Electronics
- Clothing & Footwear
- Home Décor
- Industrial & Science
- Sports & Leisure
- Travel & Tourism
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.