SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global anti-fatigue cosmetics market size is expected to reach USD 18.9 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period. Growing stress, hectic lifestyle, and unhealthy diet of people around the world have been having a negative impact on their skin, thereby driving the demand for anti-fatigue cosmetics. Increasing number of skincare awareness campaigns by leading cosmetics brands is also likely to expand the scope of various anti-fatigue cosmetics.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Creams held the largest revenue share of over 35.0% in 2018, with overnight moisturizers, under-eye creams, and under-eye primers emerging as the most popular products in this category
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR 5.2% from 2019 to 2025 as a result of growing consumer awareness and purchasing power in developing economies like China and India
- North America dominated the anti-fatigue cosmetics market in 2018, accounting for 37.3% of the global revenue. This can be attributed to increased prevalence of skin fatigue among consumers in U.S. and Canada
- The online distribution channel is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period owing to a thriving e-commerce industry and growing consumer preference for purchasing cosmetics and personal care products online
- Key players include L'Oréal S.A.; Unilever; Shiseido Company, Limited; The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.; Bio Veda Action Research Co. (Biotique); Christian Dior SE; Nuxe, Inc.; Mesoestetic; Groupe Clarins SA; and The Ordinary.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Anti-Fatigue Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Oil, Cream, Lotion, Serum, Gel), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-fatigue-cosmetics-market
Creams held the largest revenue share of over 35.0% in 2018, with overnight moisturizers, under-eye creams, and under-eye primers emerging as the most popular products in this category. These products hydrate the skin and reduce dullness, puffiness, dark circles, and pores. Numerous companies have been introducing effective anti-fatigue cosmetics with innovative ingredients to stay ahead of the competition. For instance, Glamglow launched its Brighteyes Illuminating Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream in 2019, aimed at energizing the entire eye area and making it appear well-rested. The fast-absorbing cream nourishes tired-looking under eyes with ingredients such as apple, watermelon, and narcissus extracts, caffeine, linoleic acid, and peptides.
The online distribution channel is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period owing to a thriving e-commerce industry and growing consumer preference for purchasing cosmetics and personal care products online. Sephora; Amazon; Ulta Beauty, Inc.; Feelunique; and Strawberrynet are some of the key e-retailers of anti-fatigue and other cosmetics. Asia Pacific is expected to witness a steady CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2025. Consumers in countries like China, Japan, South Korea, and India have shown high interest in personal care. This awareness, coupled with increasing purchasing power, will impact the demand for anti-fatigue cosmetics.
Key competitors in this market include L'Oréal S.A.; Unilever; Shiseido Company, Limited; The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.; Bio Veda Action Research Co. (Biotique); Christian Dior SE; Nuxe, Inc.; Mesoestetic; Groupe Clarins SA; and The Ordinary. Companies have been expanding their business by extending production capacity or through merger and acquisition activities. For instance, in June 2016, Bio Veda Action Research Co. (Biotique) announced its plan to invest USD 27.9 million in manufacturing capacity expansion. Similarly, in November 2016, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. acquired BECCA Cosmetics. This acquisition helped the former expand its makeup portfolio, with a focus on offering more complexion and color products.
Grand View Research has segmented the global anti-fatigue cosmetics market based on product, distribution channel, and region:
- Anti-Fatigue Cosmetics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD '000, 2015 - 2025)
- Anti-Fatigue Cosmetics Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD '000, 2015 - 2025)
- Organic Bedding Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Beauty & Personal Care Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cosmetic Oil Market – The global cosmetic oil market size was valued at USD 50.58 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2025.
- Morocco Cosmetics Market – The Morocco cosmetics market size was estimated at USD 1.09 billion in 2017. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2018 to 2025.
- Vegan Cosmetics Market – The global vegan cosmetics market size was estimated at USD 12.9 billion in 2017. Surging demand for personal care products.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.