SAN FRANCISCO, July 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global anti-acne cosmetics market size is expected to reach USD 3.88 billion by 2026 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. The high psychological burden associated with acne is mainly expected to drive the anti-acne cosmetics market. Moreover, easy availability of anti-acne products through several offline and online shops is also anticipated to drive the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Creams and lotions segment led the market in 2018 as acne cream is the first line of therapy for all types of acne and it also provides skin moisturization, thus reducing skin dryness caused by acne
- The others segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period, due to the compatibility of these products with various skin types and their lightness on skin as compared to creams and lotions
- Women segment held the dominant market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a remunerative rate during the forecast period owing to high prevalence and awareness regarding the same
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period due to increasing disposable income in developing countries as well as increasing population leading an unhealthy lifestyle
- Some of the key players in the anti-acne cosmetics market are Neutrogena; Clinique; Murad; Kose; LaRochPosay; Mentholatum; L'Oréal; Proactiv; and Vichy
Read 114 page research report with TOC on "Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Creams & Lotions, Mask, Cleansers & Toners), By End Use (Women, Men), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-acne-cosmetics-market
According to the America Academy of Dermatology, acne is one of the common skin disorders in U.S., affecting approximately 50 million individuals every year with nearly 85% individuals between the age group of 12 to 24 years suffering from minor acne. Thus, such high prevalence among adolescents and young adults is anticipated to fuel the market growth.
According to a study conducted by SkinStore, an average American women uses nearly 16 skin care products on her face daily and spends approximately USD 8 every day on facial cosmetics products to prevent acne, pigmentation, blemishes, dark circles, and wrinkles. Such beauty regimes are anticipated to propel the market growth.
According to a study by the University of Limerick, negative social stigma associated with acne reduces the quality of life of individuals, increases their psychological distress, and causes physical problems such as headaches, sleep disturbance, and gastrointestinal issues. Hence, the negative perceptions associated with acne is anticipated to increase the demand for anti-acne cosmetics.
Grand View Research has segmented the global anti-acne cosmetics market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
- Anti-acne Cosmetics Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Creams & Lotions
- Cleansers & Toners
- Anti-acne Cosmetics End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Anti-acne Cosmetics Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Chemotherapy Induced Anemia Market – Anemia is a condition wherein there is a decrease in the total amount of red blood cells or haemoglobin in the blood. Haemoglobin is an essential part of the red blood cells and binds oxygen.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy Market – Market for nicotine replacement therapies is fueled by the rising desire to quit smoking, and increasing number of health companies serving anti-smoking campaigns, introduction of novel smoking cessation products.
- Somatostatin Analogs Market – The increasing prevalence of neuroendocrine tumor, acromegaly, cushing syndrome and other related diseases are expected to accelerate the growth of this market in near future.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.