DUBLIN, October 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) Market" report to their offering.
Within this research report, the areas covered are the building blocks (architecture, technologies, applications, and security) of IoT ecosystem, adoption of M2M by technologies, application areas and verticals, market drivers and challenges around M2M, and market size of internet of things endpoints, services, and platforms markets, soaring concern around security among the customers.
This report has an in-depth focus on vertical view for the 13 verticals:
- Current and future IoT spending
- IoT Budget Allocation
- Key IoT Application Areas within verticals
- Improvement Areas and Success Path
The report also touch upon the IoT market pulse in major economies like US, UK, Germany, japan, China, and India etc. coverage includes the various regulatory and government initiatives taken to boost the IoT adoption to create a Smart and Digital Nation.
Another important aspect of IoT Industry which this report covers is the role of IT Services and niche players and the speeding race to create intellectual property around IoT solutions. It also equips IoT customers, partners and vendors with the key considerations while estimating the IoT initiative budgets and a checklist on how to select a right IoT platform.
As market players compete to realize the huge economic potential offered by the Internet of Things, we have seen a flurry of M&A activity in this domain. Google's $3 billion plus acquisition of Nest, and Qualcomm's $2.5 billion acquisition of CSR are the biggest transactions in this domain yet.
Industries are majorly spending on monitoring their supply chain, premises, products and customers. There is a huge wave of variance across the vertical industries when it comes to IoT adoption. Industries like manufacturing, transportation, media & entertainment etc. are having some of the highest IoT Spend as a percentage of their annual revenue.
While Service Providers are best positioned to build out horizontal platforms for IoT that is not enough for an end-to-end offering in a specific vertical. IoT will require specialized vertical services based on the market being addressed.
On other hand, security demand in the IoT age surpass and impact conventional categories of IT security, physical security and IT/operational technology (OT) security. IoT security now signifies how the various strata's of security must work simultaneously to secure data, protect devices and users, and provide a privacy, transparency and secure experience.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Internet of Things (IoT) -Building Blocks of the Ecosystem
2. Worldwide Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market
3. Worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) Market, 2020
4. Internet of Things (IoT) Adoption by Verticals
5. Country Insights
6. Emergence of New Business Models with IoT and Future Outlook
7. Key Internet of Things (IoT) Enabling Technologies
8. Internet of Things (IoT) Security - a Soaring Concern
9. Opportunities and Approaches for IT Service Players towards Internet of Things (IoT)
10. Budget Estimation of Internet of Things (IoT) Initatives
11. Internet of Things (IoT) Implementation in Manufacturing Industry
12. Patent Analysis within Internet of Things (IoT)
13. Internet of Things (IoT) Services Competitive Landscape
14. Emerging Players in Internet of Things (IoT) Market
- Ayla Networks
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Dell Technologies
- SK Telecom
- Sansa Security
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Unisys Corp
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx2sk4/worldwide
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets