FELTON, Calif., July 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global workplace transformation market size is projected to touch USD 41.5 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is estimated to ascend at a CAGR of 17.0% over the forecast duration 2020 to 2027. In enterprises, the workplace transformation offers flexibility and agility to the enterprises, thereby, improving their overall productivity and performance. Owing to changing work culture, organizations across the world are emphasizing on transforming their workplaces, which, in turn, is supplementing the market growth.
The workplace transformation combines the latest technologies and human behaviors, thereby, resulting in cost optimization for organizations. It further allows applications to be transferred to targeted devices from a centralized location. Improved connectivity ensures easy accessibility of data, thus increasing the agility and business velocity.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Workplace Transformation Market" Report 2027.
Changing demographics in the workplace and advanced mobile technologies are driving the growth of the market. Companies are increasingly adopting workplace transformation services that allow mobility, employee satisfaction and virtualization. With the help of these services, enterprises are enabling easy access to different applications through various devices including tablets, laptops and smartphones.
Owing COVID-19 outbreak, governments across the globe are encouraging people to stay at home and practices like Work from Home are becoming new normal. Due to this, enterprises are facing a stiff challenge to provide easy access to enterprise data to their employees. This factor is anticipated to proliferate the demand for workplace transformation market in the near future.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Workplace transformation helps organizations in better understanding of their user requirements. The market is expected to witness considerable growth owing to changing work dynamics across the organizations.
- Among enterprises, SMEs are projected to witness the significant growth from 2020 to 2027.
- The healthcare industry is anticipated to ascend with the highest growth rate over the forecast duration.
- Owing to the growing demand for enterprise mobility solutions, Asia Pacific is likely to witness the significant growth over the forecast duration.
- Key players in the market include Cisco System, Atos, HPE, Capgemini, Intel Corporation, Citrix Systems and IBM Corporation among others.
Browse 110 page research report with TOC on "Global Workplace Transformation Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-workplace-transformation-market
Million Insights has segmented the global workplace transformation market based on service, enterprise size, end use, and region:
- Workplace Transformation Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Application Management
- Asset Management
- Desktop Virtualization
- Enterprise Mobility & Telecom
- Field Services
- Service Desk
- Unified Communication & Collaboration
- Workplace Automation
- Workplace Upgradation & Migration
- Workplace Transformation Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Workplace Transformation End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Workplace Transformation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
- Humidity Sensor Market
- Simulation Software Market
- Interactive Whiteboard Market
- Education and Learning Analytics Market
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
SOURCE Million Insights