LONDON, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The Governance, Risk and Compliance for Financial Services (GRCFS) Summit on 24-26 June 2014 in London will review different models of GRC in the financial services industry to assess how businesses can not only mitigate risk but implement a better governance structure while meeting the increasing levels of compliance. Across financial services institutions globally, governance, risk and compliance activities are increasingly being integrated and aligned in order to avoid conflicts, wasteful overlaps and gaps.
With industry experts from organisations like Allianz UK, World Bank, WorldPay, RBS, and AIG Asset Management, delegates at GRCFS will be able to address key topics, including:
- Big picture outlook: Roadmap of the financial landscape and how GRC fits into this
- How to develop a risk appetite and compliance-focused corporate culture
- Managing board perceptions of risk management
- Performance improvement in a compliance context
- Strategies to ensure an integrated approach to GRC
- How to develop a robust data infrastructure
- Risk analytics: Transitioning from reactive to proactive risk assessment
- How to develop a centralized approach to compliance reporting in real time
- Improving the accuracy of detection and speed of response to financial crime
With an increasingly volatile European financial services marketplace with mounting and complex regulation, governance, risk and compliance, strategies and implementation are widely seen as the answer to increasing a company's value. So increase your company's value by attending the GRCFS summit.
Find the full program, event details and registration information about the Governance, Risk and Compliance for Financial Services Summit 2014 on http://www.grcfs.com, phone +44-(0)20-7368-9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to receive a complimentary press pass, please email Mico Do Tanque Mico.DoTanque@iqpc.co.uk.
SOURCE Legal IQ