- Magnetic flow meter market is likely to show promising growth and touch the valuation of over US$ 2.7 Bn by 2030 end. This growth is attributed to increased demand for magnetic flow meters from many end-use industries.
- North America is one of the lucrative regions in the magnetic flow meter market.
ALBANY, N.Y., Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Major vendors working in the global magnetic flow meter market are focused on the volumetric flow and reducing conductivity. Thus, growth in research activities is projected to boost the expansion of the global magnetic flow meter market during the assessment period of 2020 to 2030. In-line, insertion type, and low flow meter are some of the most popular installation types available at present.
Analysts at TMR note that the global magnetic flow meter market is likely to show growth at a decent CAGR of ~6% during 2020 to 2030. This market growth is attributed to the growing use of magnetic flow meter in numerous industries such as water and wastewater treatment, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79985
Key Findings of Magnetic Flow Meter Market Report
- The global magnetic flow meter market is foreseen to gather the revenues of over US$ 2.7 Bn by 2030 end.
- Thus, the market is predicted to expand at a promising CAGR of ~6% during the assessment period.
- North America is one of the lucrative regions in the global market for magnetic flow meter.
Explore 199 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Magnetic Flow Meter Market (Installation Type: Insertion Type, Low Flow, and In-line; and End-use Industry: Water & Wastewater Treatment, Chemical, Food & Beverages, Power, Paper & Pulp, Metal & Mining, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/magnetic-flow-meter-market.html
Magnetic Flow Meter Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The global magnetic flow meter market is anticipated to show upward curve of sales during the assessment period 2020 to 2030. This growth is attributed to plethora of factors. One of the important factors driving market expansion is the ability of these devices to offer high precision for different process conditions.
- Generally, the service life of magnetic flow meters is around 30 years. Thus for end-users, purchasing this device is onetime investment. As a result, these products are gaining traction across a wide range of end-use industries such as chemical, paper and pulp, wastewater treatment, metal and mining, and power. Thus, increased demand from aforementioned sectors is estimated to drive demand opportunities in the global magnetic flow meter market during upcoming period.
- Many industry leaders are focused on incorporation of technological developments in magnetic flow meters. One of such instance is incorporation of wireless connectivity as well as compatibility with smart devices. Apart from this, many players in the global magnetic flow meter market are growing focus on creating miniature products. All these efforts are estimated to work in favor of the growth of this market.
- Magnetic flow meters do not have moving parts and sensors are not immersed in the liquid. This situation minimizes the issues related to wear and tear. At the same time, it makes these products dependable and user-friendly with minimum need for maintenance. All these factors denote that the global magnetic flow meter market will expand at promising pace during the upcoming years.
Analyze global magnetic flow meter market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Magnetic Flow Meter Market: Competitive Assessment
- Major players operating in the global magnetic flow meter market are growing focus toward manufacturing products that are cost-effective. This move is helping them to attract new customer base while maintaining the existing one. Apart from this, several industry leaders are eyeing continuous improvement in their products. This move highlight that the global magnetic flow meter market will expand at decent pace during the assessment period of 2020 to 2030.
- The list of important companies working in the magnetic flow meter market includes Emerson Electric Co., Badger Meter, Inc., General Electric Co., Endress+Hauser AG, KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH, Honeywell International Inc., Omega Engineering Inc., and McCrometer, Inc.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79985
The magnetic flow meter market can be segmented as follows:
- Insertion Type
- Low Flow Meter
- Food & Beverages
- Metal & Mining
- Paper & Pulp
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Electronics & Semiconductors Industry:
Alternators Market – Alternators are being extensively used in several industrial verticals, such as automotive, power generation, and mining, apart from having commercial and residential applications. Analysts anticipate that the opportunity in the global alternators market is expected to be worth US$ 32.5 bn by the end of 2027 as compared to US$ 22.8 bn in 2018. Between the forecast years of 2019 and 2027, the global alternators market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 4.0%.
Surge Arresters Market – The demand for surge arresters is likely to be influenced by the rise in power generation in the coming years. The increasing concerns over the depleting energy resources are projected to boost the production of electricity from non-renewable resources, creating opportunities for the application of these arresters in the near future. Apart from this, the growing industrialization in emerging economies is also projected to stimulate the demand for these arresters over the next few years.
Magneto Resistive RAM (MRAM) Market – On account of the rising demand for fast, scalable, low power consuming, and non-volatile memory devices, especially in the automotive, enterprise storage, and aerospace and defense sectors, the global market for magneto resistive RAM (MRAM) is likely to gain significant impetus over the forthcoming years. In 2018, the worldwide MRAM market stood at US$113.1 Mn. Supported by the infinite cycling endurance and high speed reading/writing capabilities of MRAM, the opportunity in this market is likely to expand at a CAGR of 43.0 % between 2019 and 2027 and reach a value of US$ 2819.3 Mn by 2027.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/magnetic-flow-meter-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research