SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global wheat starch market is expected to witness at a substantial CAGR by 2023. One could obtain this starch by eliminating proteins from wheat flour. In processed state, it is analogous to corn flour or starch. The present scenario is such that wheat starch finds its presence as a food additive, thickening agent, and also as one of the active ingredients in several food products. It has also made a beeline as one of the production components in paper and textile industry. Apart from reducing fat, it does act as a stabilizer, a glazing agent, and an emulsifier. The other uses are inclusive of retention of moisture, binding, adhesion, and gel formation.
As far as geography is concerned; Europe leads the market. This could be attributed to increasing demand for processed foods. North America comes in second. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the upcoming period; thanks to more than half of the population in emerging economies like India and China going crazy over pizzas and pastas. Research states that 70% of pasta's total weight is wheat starch.
Download PDF to know more details about "Wheat Starch Market" report 2023.
The wheat starch market is segmented based on grade, type, application, end-user, and region. By type, the market spans modified and native. By application, it comprises drug formulations, textiles, paper-based products, animal feed, and others. On the basis of grade, the segmentation constitutes industrial, food, and feed. By end-user, the market spans cosmetic industries, textile industries, food & beverage industry, paper industries, and animal feed. By geography, the segmentation states North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific & Japan, and MEA.
The players contributing to the wheat starch market include Avebe U.A.; Tate & Lyle Speciality Food Ingredients; Emsland-Starke GmBH; Roquette; Ingredion Food; Manildra Group; AGRANA; New Zealand Starch Company; Penford Corp. Industrial Starch; Crespel & Dieters; Cargill Incorporated; and Amilina. Region-specific organic growth is being pitched for. For instance – Ingredion offers its frozen lasagna. On adding glossy sheen, velvety mouthfeel, and freeze thaw stability; the cash registers keep ringing.
Access 103 page research report with TOC on "Wheat Starch Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-wheat-starch-market
- Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (M USD), market share and growth rate of Wheat Starch in these regions, from 2012 to 2023 (forecast), covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Global Wheat Starch market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- Manildra Group USA
- On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- High Gluten
- Low Gluten
- On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate of Wheat Starch for each application, including
- Animal Husbandry
- Chemical Industry
- Papermaking Industry
- Textile Industry
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.