SAN FRANCISCO, June 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global water treatment chemicals market size is anticipated to reach USD 41.2 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 3.2%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rapid industrialization coupled with increasing awareness towards pollution and recycling of wastewater is anticipated to drive the market growth. It is explained as a process engaged in eliminating the contaminants by using various techniques. In the process, the waste or contaminated fluid is treated with chemicals to make it adequate for human consumption.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Scale and corrosion inhibitor is estimated to emerge as the fastest growing product segment owing to their ability to inhibit silica polymerization, and lower the chromate levels and corrosion rates
- Effluent water treatment is estimated to emerge as the fastest growing application segment due to growing inclusion of chemicals in treating industrial fluids or its safe disposal or reusability in the end-user in the environment
- Power is estimated to emerge as the fastest growing end-use segment in relation to increasing attention on alternative energy sources like geothermal energy
- Central and South America is estimated to emerge as the fastest growing region on account of low availability of clean water for domestic and industrial purposes
Read 97 page research report with ToC on "Water Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Coagulants & Flocculants, Biocide & Disinfectant, Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor), By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2030" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/water-treatment-chemical-market
Growing worldwide consumption along with favorable government regulations for the use of chemicals is estimated to drive the market across the globe. In addition, increasing world population and growth in industrial activities is also projected to fuel the market growth. However, factors like rising prices of chemicals and growing use of chemical free technologies is projected to restrain the industry growth.
The biocides and coagulants and flocculants segments are projected to lead the market in petrochemical manufacturing and sugar and ethanol sector respectively. The increasing demand for flocculants and biocides in these applications is due to the implementation of stringent government regulations to provide quality and hygienic water for human consumption.
Limited supply of water for several industrial applications is propelled to fuel the product demand for use especially in the fertilizers, petrochemical manufacturing and refining sectors. These sectors collectively account major revenue share of the chemicals used for treatment. Recycling, growth of central wastewater treatment unit for SME's, and advanced biological treatment technologies are a few factors contributing to the industry growth.
Europe is one of the prominent consumers of water treatment chemicals owing to large consumption of water for industrial sectors such as sugar and ethanol and petrochemical manufacturing. The most widely used chemicals in Europe comprise of corrosion inhibitors, coagulants & flocculants, and biocides among others. The Europe market is driven by implementation of high-water quality standards for several industrial applications along with stringent environmental regulations for treatment processes.
Grand View Research has segmented the global water treatment chemicals market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
- Water Treatment Chemicals Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2030)
- Coagulants & Flocculants
- Biocide & Disinfectant
- Defoamer & Defoaming Agent
- pH & Adjuster & Softener
- Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor
- Water Treatment Chemicals Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2030)
- Raw Water Treatment
- Water Desalination
- Effluent Water Treatment
- Water Treatment Chemicals End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2030)
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Mining & Mineral Processing
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Water Treatment Chemicals Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- List of Companies in the Water Treatment Chemicals Market
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- Colt Technology Services Group Limited
- Comcast, Consolidated Communications
- GTT Communications, Inc.
- Level 3 Communications, Inc. (CenturyLink, Inc.)
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Windstream Communications
- Zayo Group, LLC
Find more research reports on Organic Chemicals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cumene Market – Its growing demand in various applications such as laminates, composites, and plastics, is expected to be the key factor driving market growth.
- Pectin Market – Increasing health concerns and growing usages of healthy & organic raw materials for producing edible products is expected to drive the market in the foreseeable period.
- Flow Chemistry Market– Factors such as small equipment size, reduced waste, low cost, and shorter turn-around time to market for new drugs are projected to drive the growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.