LONDON, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CAPEX ($bn) and Added and Existing Pipeline Length (km) Forecasts for Cross Border & Interstate Trunk and Transmission Pipelines Transporting Heavy, Ultra Heavy and Light Crude Oil and Dilbit, Refined Petroleum Products, NGLs (e.g. Condensate, LPG) and Processed and Unprocessed Natural Gas Plus Analysis on Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis and Forecasts
Visiongain's extensive and detailed 427-page report reveals that onshore oil and gas pipeline infrastructure will experience CAPEX of $1,291.3bn in 2019.
If you are involved in the pipelines industry or intend to be, then you must read this report. It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date.
Market scope: Oil & gas pipelines are an essential part of hydrocarbon transportation and distribution and required to ensure the smooth operation of the energy industry. They are the most effective and economical means of transporting oil and gas. 2018 was an exciting year for the industry as many new projects kicked off and received government clearances for the standoff pipeline projects. The market is currently experiencing several important changes, with strong economic and population growth in some developing countries. The stabilising oil price in mid-2018 has created a positive scenario for the new investments across the oil and gas pipeline industry.
This report represents a significantly expanded scope with freshly analysed content including an updated database of major existing pipelines in each region, analysis of 10 leading national markets, five regions, a description of major geopolitical trends, analysis of the factors leading to the oil price collapse, PLUS an in-depth analysis of the oil price's relevance to the pipelines market.
You will find in-depth discussions of five of the largest market uncertainties presently:
• Analysis and scenario forecasts relating to the oil price fall • Argentina shale possibilities • Mexican constitutional reform • Asia's growing demand • Geopolitical instability in the Middle East
Read on to discover more. This extensive 427-page report contains 215 tables and figures for you to examine, providing a thorough assessment of the pipelines market.
The Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2019-2029 report responds to your need for definitive oil & gas pipelines market data:
• Where are the oil & gas pipelines market opportunities? – 215 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy. Find global baselines and forecasts for onshore pipeline network length (km) in each of the 10 forecast countries, in each of the 5 regions, and globally.
• When will the oil & gas pipelines market grow? – Global, regional and leading national market oil & gas pipelines CAPEX and pipeline length (km) forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029
• Which oil & gas pipelines application submarkets will flourish from 2019-2029 by CAPEX and Pipeline Length? – Oil Pipeline Submarket Forecast 2019-2029 – Gas Pipeline Submarket Forecast 2019-2029
• Where are the regional oil & gas pipelines market opportunities from 2019-2029? – Five regions are analysed in the report both in terms of CAPEX levels from 2019-2029, but also in terms of additional pipeline network length (km) and total length (km): – North America Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Europe Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Middle East And Africa Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Latin America Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029
– The following 10 national markets represent the countries of greatest opportunity in the coming ten years in terms of overall market growth into 2029. Capex, additional pipeline network length (km) and total length (km) are revealed from 2019-2029: – United States Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Canada Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Mexico Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Russia Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – China Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – India Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Iran Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Egypt Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Brazil Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029 – Argentina Oil & Gas Pipelines Forecast 2019-2029
• Where are the major oil & gas pipelines contracts, projects and programmes? – An extensive database of 38 tables reveals existing and proposed major trunk/transmission oil and gas pipelines globally, divided by region and country.
• Who are the leading oil & gas pipelines companies? – Dominion Energy – Enbridge – Energy Transfer LP – Gas India Limited – Gazprom – Kinder Morgan – Plains All American – The Comision Federal de Electricidad – TransCanada – William Partners LP
• What are the factors influencing oil & gas pipelines market dynamics? – Technological issues and constraints – Political risk and security issues – Supply and demand dynamics – Analysis of barriers to entry – Demographic changes
Buy our report the Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2019-2029: CAPEX ($bn) and Added and Existing Pipeline Length (km) Forecasts for Cross Border & Interstate Trunk and Transmission Pipelines Transporting Heavy, Ultra Heavy and Light Crude Oil and Dilbit, Refined Petroleum Products, NGLs (e.g. Condensate, LPG) and Processed and Unprocessed Natural Gas Plus Analysis on Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis and Forecasts today. Avoid missing out – order our report now and keep your knowledge ahead of your competitors.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Company (Gasco) American Midstream Anadarko Petroleum ANGDA ANR Apache Apex Pipeline Services Atlanta Gas Light Atlantic Coast Axpo Bahrain Petroleum Company Bapco Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation Baseli Ba Liseli Resources (BBLR) BG Group BG Overseas Black Hills Energy Black Rhino Black Rock Blueknight Energy Partners BOTAS BP Brion Energy Corp (Phoenix Energy Holdings Limited) Bulgartransgaz Canyon Midstream Central New York Oil & Gas Cheniere Energy Chevron China National Petroleum (CNPC) Clarksville Gas & Water Department CNPC Columbia Gulf Transmission Columbia Pipeline Group, Inc. Comision Federal de Electricidad ConocoPhillips Canada CPC Company CPG Delaware Basin Express Delek Logistics Partners LP Dominion Energy Duke Energy E. ON Eastern Shore Natural Gas Ecopetrol Elba Express Pipeline Empire Pipeline Enbridge Energy Energy Transfer Partners Eni Enstar Enterprise Products Partners EPIC EQT Midstream Partners Equitrans ExxonMobil First Reserve Florida Gas Trans Co Fluxys Gas India Limited (GAIL) Gastec Gazprom Gaz-System GDF Suez Golden Pass Pipeline Gujarat State Petronet Ltd (GSPL) Gulf South Pipeline Company Howard Energy Imperial Indian Oil Corporation Iroquois Pipeline Co Japan Petroleum Exploration Company Japan's Toyota Tshusho JSC National Company Jupiter MLP Kaiser-Frontier Midstream Kazakhstan Pipeline Ventures Kaztec Engineering Limited Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Kinder Morgan Kuwait Gulf Oil Co. (KGOC) Lukoil Magellan Midstream Partners Magnum Gas Storage LLC Midcoast Energy Partners Millennium Pipeline NAmerico Nat Gas P L Co of America National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) National Oil Company Navitas Midstream Partners NextEra Energy, Inc NEXUS Gas Transmission Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Nippon Steel & Sumikin Engineering Company Northern Natural Gas Co Northwest Natural Gas Company Northwest Pipeline Co Nova Gas Transmission Ltd (NGTL) Nustar Energy Oleoducto Bicentenario de Colombia (OBC) Oleoducto de Crudos Pesados Ecuador (OCP) Oman Gas Company (OGC) OMV ONEOK Országos Villamostávvezeték (OVIT) Pacific Natural Gas Panhandle Eastern Pipeline Co Paso Norte Pipeline Group Pdvsa Pembina Pemex PennEast Pipeline Co Perryville Gas Storage LLC PetroChina Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) Philippine National Oil Co. Phillips 66 Plains All American Pipelines Portland Natural Gas Transmission System Rangeland Energy Rimrock Midstream and NGL Energy Partners Rosneft Ryckman Creek Resources SacOil Holdings Sarmatia Saudi Aramco Sempra SGC Midstream Shell Socar Sonatrach South Oil Company (SOC) Southern Star Central Corp. Spectra Energy Corp Statoil Sunoco Logistics Partners Tallgrass Energy Targa Resources Tellurian Tennessee Gas TETCO Texas Gas Transmission The Aboriginal Pipeline Group Tokyo Gas Company Total TPAO TransCanada Transco Transgaz Transneft Transpetrol Transportadora de Gas del Sur (TGS) Transwestern Pipeline Co Trunkline Gas Co UGI Energy Services Vermont Gas WBI Energy Western Refining Inc Williams Partners L.P.
List of Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report Canadian Government Energy Community Secretariat Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) International Monetary Fund (IMF) The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) The Mexican Government The National Liberation Army (ELN) The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) World Bank