LONDON, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Visiongain estimates that the global respiratory inhalers market reached $32.6bn in 2019 and will grow at a CAGR of 3.9% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2019, the Dry Powder Inhalers submarket held 56% of the global respiratory inhalers market.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 168-page report you will receive 121 charts and 2 interviews– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 168-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the respiratory inhalers market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Respiratory Inhalers Market from 2020-2030
• Forecast of the Global Respiratory Inhalers market by Type of Product: • Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs) • Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs): Single-dose DPIs, Multi-dose DPIs • Nebulizers: Jet Nebulizers, Ultrasonic Nebulizers, Vibrating-mesh Nebulizers
• Forecast of the Global Respiratory Inhalers market by Indication: • Asthma • COPD • Other Respiratory Diseases
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2030 for these national markets: • The US • Germany • France • UK • Italy • Spain • Japan • China • India • Russia • Brazil • Mexico • Canada
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the respiratory inhalers market: • AstraZeneca • Boehringer Ingelheim • Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. • GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) • Merck & Co. • Novartis • Teva
• This report discusses factors that drive and restrain this market. As well as opportunities and challenges faced by this market.
• This report discusses the Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the respiratory inhalers market.
• Key questions answered by this report: • How is the Respiratory Inhalers market evolving? • What are the drivers and restraints for the growth of the Respiratory Inhalers market? • What are the market shares of each segment of the overall Respiratory Inhalers market in 2020? • How will each Respiratory Inhalers submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2030? • How will the market shares for each Respiratory Inhalers submarket develop from 2020 to 2030? • What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2020 to 2030? • How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2030? • Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period? • How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2030?
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
3M Drug Delivery Systems Actavis Adherium Limited Aerogen Agilent Technology Airssential Allied Healthcare Almirall Astrazeneca Boehringer Ingelheim Briggs Healthcare CareFusion Chiesi Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc Cipla Clement Clarke International Cohero Health DeVilbiss Healthcare Fexicare Gecko Health Innovations GF Health Products GlaxoSmithKline Heyer Medical Hikma IBM Watson Health Innovate Biomed Innoviva Inspiro Medical Mabis Healthcare Medline Surgical Merck MRK Healthcare Mylan Nexus 6 Nouvag AG Novartis Omron Healthcare Opko Health Orion Pharma PARI Medical Pfizer Philips Respironics Propeller Health Qualcomm Incorporated Roche Schering-Plough Sunovion Pharma Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited Teva Pharmaceuticals Theravance Vectura Viatris
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Academia Europaea American College of Chest Physicians American Thoracic Society British Lung Foundation Catholic University of Leuven Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Centre for Devices and Radiological Health European Databank on Medical Devices European Medicines Agency European Respiratory Society Food and Drug Administration German Ministry of Health Global Initiative for Asthma Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease IBM Watson Health Imperial College, London Journal of COPD Foundation Kaohsiung Medical University Margaret Turner Warwick Education Centre Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Mount Sinai Hospital MRC Technology National Heart and Lung Institute National Institute for Health Research Royal College of Physicians Royal Society ServicioSanitarioNazionale Tampere University UK NHS the Universities of Athens University of Cambridge University of Ferrara University of Oxford Up-to-Date Pulmonary Diseases US National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute US National Institutes of Health Weill Cornell Medicine World Health Organization (WHO)