- Global Precision Cancer Diagnostic Tests Market Forecasts 2019-2029
- Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Gastric Cancer, HER-2 Positive, HR Positive, TNBC, Tissue Biopsy, Liquid Biopsy
LONDON, Aug. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global precision cancer diagnostics tests market was estimated at $3.94 bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period. The lung cancer submarket held 23% of the global precision cancer diagnostic tests market in 2018.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 195-page Visiongain report you will receive 131 tables and 66 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 195-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global checkpoint inhibitors for anti-cancer treatment market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-precision-cancer-diagnostic-tests-market-forecasts-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Precision Cancer Diagnostics Tests Market revenues forecast from 2019-2029
• Global Precision Cancer Diagnostics Tests Market revenues forecast from 2019-2029 by Cancer Type:
• Lung Cancer
• Breast Cancer: HER-2 Positive, HR Positive, TNBC
• Colorectal Cancer
• Other Cancers
• Global Precision Cancer Diagnostics Tests Market revenues forecast from 2019-2029 by Biopsy Type:
• Tissue Biopsy
• Liquid Biopsy
• Global Precision Cancer Diagnostics Tests Market revenues forecast from 2019-2029 by Regional and National market:
The forecast of each country is further broken down by cancer type and biopsy type.
• Profile of the selected leading companies:
• Abbott Laboratories
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• bioMerieux SA
• Genomic Health, Inc.
• Illumina, Inc.
• Myriad Genetics, Inc.
• Qiagen N.V.
• Roche Holding AG
• Siemens Healthineers
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Analysis of factors that drive and restrain the global precision cancer diagnostics tests market
• Key questions answered by this report:
• How the global precision cancer diagnostic tests market is evolving?
• What are the drivers, restraints and opportunities in the global precision cancer diagnostic tests market?
• How will each of the sub-markets of the precision cancer diagnostic tests market develop over the period of study?
• Who are the leading players in the precision cancer diagnostic tests market and what are their future perspective during the period of study?
• What are the recent developments in the global precision cancer diagnostic tests market?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-precision-cancer-diagnostic-tests-market-forecasts-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Blueprint Medicines Corporation
Cleveland Diagnostics, Inc.
Epic Sciences, Inc.
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
Genomic Health, Inc.
Konica Minolta Precision Medicine Japan, Inc.
Myriad Genetic Laboratories
Myriad Genetics, Inc.
Roche Holding AG
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
St. Jude Medical
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Tianjin Novogene Bioinformatics Technology Company LTD
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
American Lung Association
American Medical Association
American Society for Clinical Pathology
American Society of Clinical Oncology
Association for Molecular Pathology
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Chinese National Medical Products Administration
College of American Pathologists
Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
European Medicines Agency
Health Innovation Manchester
Heidelberg University Women's Hospital
Japanese Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device Agency
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
National Cancer Institute
National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
National Institutes of Health
Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org