LONDON, Dec. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- This 257-page report addresses the development of the global next generation energy storage technologies market, analysing the prospects for 4 technology submarkets and regional markets, and including next gen EST capacity forecasts for the period 2020-2030. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the power networks and energy storage markets. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities. Contact us to learn more about the Visiongain report today.
Did you know?
– Global next generation energy storage technologies are expected to reach a capacity of 5,460.6 MW IN 2019
-Mechanical and Electrochemical sub-markets are expected to be the fastest growing sectors in the Energy Storage market.
– The need to decarbonize electricity sector globally will contribute to widespread deployment of ESTs
– The regulatory environment will play a critical role in the potential of ESTs in the US
– BRICS countries are projected to have the highest growth in the next-generation energy storage market.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/next-generation-energy-storage-technologies-est-market-forecast-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
• Global Next-Generation Energy Storage Capacity (MW) And Value ($m) Forecasts From 2020-2030
Next Generation Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Capacity Forecasts (MW) From 2020-2030
• Mechanical Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
• Chemical Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
• Electrical Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
• Electrochemical Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
• Thermal Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
Regional Next-Generation Energy Storage Value ($bn) Forecasts From 2020-2030 Covering
• Europe Forecast 2020-2030
• North America Forecast 2020-2030
• China and Japan Forecast 2020-2030
• Rest of the World Forecast 2020-2030
Regional Next-Generation Energy Storage Capacity (MW) Forecasts From 2020-2030 Covering
• USA and Canada Forecast 2020-2030
• EU 5 Forecast 2020-2030
• Rest of Europe Forecast 2020-2030
• BRICS Forecast 2020-2030
• Asia-Pacific Forecast 2020-2030
• Rest of World 2020-2030
• Profile Of 13 Leading Companies In The Next-Generation Energy Storage Sector
• Johnson Controls
• LG Chem Ltd.
• Duke Energy Corporation
• NextEra Energy Inc.
• Edison International
• Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• BYD Co. Ltd.
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• ABB Group
• Tesla Inc.
• CATL Corporation
• Panasonic Corporation
• Interview with Brian Perusse and Taylor Sloane from Fluence Energy LLC, a company formed by Siemens and AES.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/next-generation-energy-storage-technologies-est-market-forecast-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
24M Technologies Inc.
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
AES Energy Storage
Airbus Defence and Space
American Electric Power
Ballard Power Systems
Bosch Energy Storage Solutions, LLC.
BYD Co. Ltd
China Electrical Power Research Institute (CEPRI)
Clean Energy Storage Inc.
Duke Energy Corporation
Dynapower Company LLC
Eagle Crest Energy
EDF Renewable Energy
Edison Energy Group.
EGP North America
Electric Power Development
Enel Green Power
Energias de Portugal
Eos Energy Storage
Florida Power & Light (FPL) Company
Gridflex Energy LLC Principals
Highview Power Storage
Kyushu Electric Power
LG Chem Ltd.
Lockheed Martin Energy
Magnum Energy Storage
Mitsubishsi Electric Corporation
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC (NEER)
NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE)
Pacific Gas And Electric
Peak Hour Power
Robert Bosch GmbH
Samsung SDI Co. Ltd
Southern California Edison
Starwood Energy Group
State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC)
Sunwoda Electronic Co., Ltd.
Texas Dispatchable Wind
The Linde Group
Trina Energy Storage Solutions CO. Ltd.
ZAF Energy Systems
Zhangbei National Wind and Solar Energy Storage
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
Brookhaven National Laboratory
California Public Utility Commission (CPUC)
Canadian Ministry of Energy
China Electrical Power Research Institute (CEPRI)
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
European Consortium for Lithium-Sulphur power for Space Environments
Federal Association of Energy Storage (BVES)
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
FP7 (The 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development)
Fraunhofer Center for Energy Storage
Fuel Cell Bus Club
Fuel Cells and Hydrogen (FCH) Joint Technology Initiative (JTI)
German National Research Center for Aeronautics
Hessian Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
High Energy Research Organisation
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
International Energy Agency (IEA)
Joint Technology Initiative
Korea Institute of Energy Research (KIER)
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT)
San Onofre Community Engagement Panel (CEP)
Swiss Federal Office of Energy
Texas Center for Superconductivity
Toyota Research Institute of North America (TRINA)
UK Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
US Department of Energy (DOE)
Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org